Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-31-12, 05:09 PM  
macska
VF Supporter

Finally! The set is on its way by Fedex.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-12, 07:37 PM  
PLS

Just a heads up to those ordering from Rodale. I ordered this morning, got a confirmation immediately. Tonight I was checking my credit card statement to make a payment and I saw the charge for what I ordered from Rodale, and then under it, ANOTHER charge for $1????????????? I have sent customer service an email inquiring into this. Of course nobody contacted me regarding this extra $1 and yes it is just a dollar but I feel like even if they made a mistake of just a dollar they should contact me prior to charging a 2nd charge to my card. Puzzling.
PLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-12, 07:46 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLS View Post
Just a heads up to those ordering from Rodale. I ordered this morning, got a confirmation immediately. Tonight I was checking my credit card statement to make a payment and I saw the charge for what I ordered from Rodale, and then under it, ANOTHER charge for $1?????????????
Was the $1 charge from Rodale? Whether or not, you should contact your bank/credit card company. It's a common practice when someone steals a credit card (or the number), they will incur an expense of $1 to see if the credit card is still active. From there, they go on to use it. I only know this because my card was stolen, and my bank told me about the process.

On a happier note, I'm going back to watch the clips; this system sounds interesting.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-12, 07:53 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirmDancer View Post
Was the $1 charge from Rodale? Whether or not, you should contact your bank/credit card company. It's a common practice when someone steals a credit card (or the number), they will incur an expense of $1 to see if the credit card is still active. From there, they go on to use it. I only know this because my card was stolen, and my bank told me about the process.

On a happier note, I'm going back to watch the clips; this system sounds interesting.
I also have a pending full charge and a pending $1 charge on my credit card, both from Rodale. I think it's common for companies to charge a small amount as a way of holding a place on the credit card. I think the $1 will disappear when the larger amount is actually charged.

But I've never heard of the practice of charging $1 to see if a card is still active. I'm not doubting it does happen, I just don't think it's the case here and I sure hope I'm right! :-D

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-12, 08:27 PM  
fitmiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Beckwith View Post
I also have a pending full charge and a pending $1 charge on my credit card, both from Rodale. I think it's common for companies to charge a small amount as a way of holding a place on the credit card. I think the $1 will disappear when the larger amount is actually charged.

But I've never heard of the practice of charging $1 to see if a card is still active. I'm not doubting it does happen, I just don't think it's the case here and I sure hope I'm right! :-D
I think you may be right. I've had this happen numerous times where a company will "pre-authorize" my credit card just to make sure it goes through. After the transaction is processed and it posts to my account, the $1 charge disappears.
fitmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-12, 08:45 PM  
kat_b

I also got my shipment confirmation. Rodale probably started to worry that there was some scam going on when a bunch of orders for one of their pricier items came through at the same time... Little did they know VF vidiocy was at work.
kat_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-12, 09:05 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_b View Post
I also got my shipment confirmation. Rodale probably started to worry that there was some scam going on when a bunch of orders for one of their pricier items came through at the same time... Little did they know VF vidiocy was at work.
LOL, that's very likely!

I got my confirmation too, and my cc charged without the $1. Maybe it had been there and disappeared already.

Anyway, can't wait!
Old 07-31-12, 10:01 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

StreamFITtv has a youtube channel. Here's a link to
Total Body Metabolic Finisher with Bodyweight Exercises.
There are other short clips in that channel that might give you an idea of what moves might be in the set.

Debbie,
Do you like the streaming workouts? I haven't signed up since I didn't want to give my name, address & phone #.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-12, 10:57 PM  
Sharaz

got my shipping confirmation
Old 08-01-12, 03:16 AM  
Getfit

I also received my confirmation

Tags
bj gaddour, delta fit, deltafit speedshred, fast twitch, men's health