Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-12-11, 09:05 AM  
mtnmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMarie65 View Post
dancy type workout?
Oh gosh no, not at all. It's floor work, side lying leg raises, donkey kicks, fire hydrants, V-sits, and the like.
Old 06-12-11, 11:36 AM  
KathAL79

I wrote a review in which I listed out all of the exercises and the general format; you can read it here in the VF reviews database. (And I really hope others will cut and paste their posts here onto that reviews page so we have more.)

I thought this one was all right, but high rep unweighted lower body stuff isn't my usual style, plus Kelly managed to choose just a few too many upper body moves that bother my long-standing elbow issue in the second workout. I ended up trading this, and at least for the first few months the person who received it loved it and probably could not believe anyone would have parted with it.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-11, 07:30 AM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathAL79 View Post
I wrote a review in which I listed out all of the exercises and the general format; you can read it here in the VF reviews database. (And I really hope others will cut and paste their posts here onto that reviews page so we have more.)

I thought this one was all right, but high rep unweighted lower body stuff isn't my usual style, plus Kelly managed to choose just a few too many upper body moves that bother my long-standing elbow issue in the second workout. I ended up trading this, and at least for the first few months the person who received it loved it and probably could not believe anyone would have parted with it.
Thanks
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-11, 09:17 AM  
juberann

I love Body Training but, then again, I am a HUGE KCM fan!! My favorite is workout #2 with the floorwork. I was so happy when I seen this workout and all its floorwork because so few instructors do alot of floorwork nowadays and Kelly does it best!! Both workouts are fabulous but #2 is my personal favorite. If you like workouts that use just your bodyweight or need something for traveling, this one is a must

Tags
30 minutes to fitness, bodyweight exercises, kcm, kcm body training, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer