Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-08-19, 06:25 AM  
Rhonda

KCM Two New DVDs coming

I can't believe noone has posted this but here is info regarding KCM's two new DVDs. she plans on filming in June

DVD #1 is called "Cardio Sculpt Overload" : The overload is optional and refers to the use of a weighted vest and the super light DBs. The equipment needed is a single pair of challenging DBs. The format consists of intervals of hi-energy low impact moves (weighted vest), lower body sculpting (weighted vest), boxing drills (weighted vest and super light DBs), and compound moves with heavier DBs (and weighted vest). I love this format. I have been teaching it for a while in class and it packs a punch every time.

DVD #2 is called "Strong & Lean". Workout 1 is total body strength using a weighted bar, a pair of heavy DBs and Tubing. This is a solid workout for sure that is the opposite of boring and is over before you know it!!! Workout 2 is a kickboxing . This cardio session is upbeat, effective and a sure-to-be favorite in your collection of workouts.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 06:42 AM  
bubbles76

Thanks for posting! I wasn't aware of these.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 07:43 AM  
owltx

Thanks for posting! I didn't know about these either. I didn't love her last two DVDs as much as some of her others. I am really intrigued by these though. I love both of her Lean Body Circuits and Circuit burn and the format of DVD #1 sounds very similar to that. IMHO, she is in her element (or maybe I should say she is in my element?) when she is mixing boxing drills with compound moves. And then DVD #2 says a weighted bar - do we think that means like a body bar? Because i would be super psyched about some moves from her using a body bar!
Old 05-08-19, 08:06 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Agreed -- thanks for posting since I had no idea about them! Was it on facebook or twitter? I'm not on either. I wish she would just send out an email with info instead!

Not thrilled with a weighted vest and weighted bar tho...
Lori_Michigan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 08:30 AM  
laurajhawk

I have a weighted vest that I'm not using ... so I'm interested in that one!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 09:05 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
Agreed -- thanks for posting since I had no idea about them! Was it on facebook or twitter? I'm not on either. I wish she would just send out an email with info instead!

Not thrilled with a weighted vest and weighted bar tho...
Hi Lori,

Yes it was on Facebook.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 10:40 AM  
manleym

Thanks for posting! Had no idea. These will be interesting. I don't have a weighted vest or bar so I'll have to view the clips first.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 03:16 PM  
Calistro

I should not have opened this thread more buying.

I did not love the last two workouts either , so much so that I have not even tried them. The music grated on my nerves when I previewed which put me off them.

I may have to restrain myself and not purchase these.
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 07:45 PM  
marki64

Yes, she really picks lousy music. Some people aren't music people, and I think Kelly falls into that category.

I think I am good with the workouts I have. I just got rid of Lean Body Circuits. I wanted to like it, but didn't. I wait until my library gets them, but they didn't get her last 2 so, I don't know. Sounds like I'm not missing out.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 11:28 PM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

I'm just glad that KCM and Cathe are still putting out great strength training workouts (upper body splits are my fave given my current circumstances but I can't wait to get back to doing circuit/PHA/AWT style workouts soon... just got to take care of my knees first) so I'm delighted to hear about their new stuff coming out on DVD
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer