Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-18, 09:49 AM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Last night I did the Focused practice for Low Back and Sacrum Therapy from Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum & Hips with Gary Kraftsow.

Has anyone went through all the sections on this DVD and saw improvement in the lower back overall?
I have used this DVD on several occasions. It is very boring, but extremely effective. I have had a bulging disc (L5-S1) from overtraining on a road bike as well as sciatica (a combination of hypermobility and a bad fall) and this DVD is back magic. I wish it were more interesting, but regular use of the segments when my back flares up really makes a noticeable difference. A heating pad also gives some relief (cold irritates my back).

Twisting quickly tends to cause problems for me and using heavy weights can irritate my lower back. Since I have hypermobile joints, I have been advised to avoid quick motions. Switching to flat and flexible shoes has also made a difference.

I saw that you posted about cardio as well. Do you have a rebounder? I can use mine without problems most of the time.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bulging disc, kcm, kelly coffey-meyer, sacroiliac joint, si joint, si pain