Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-11-22, 02:14 PM  
jetlitis

Patrick Goudeau (along with Rob Glick and Darrin Grove)
G-Force Hi/Lo Cardio (32m)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA0pj9dbMPw

This is a 1997 workout which never made it to DVD, and I've always wanted to try it. I can't believe it was released ~25 years ago!

All 3 are male instructors, and Patrick Goudeau is the instructor in this workout. Patrick's cueing is excellent and I got a fairly good cardio workout. Some of the choreography is confusing the first time around and I did some modifications to make it work for me. There's a lot of TFITing.
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-22, 06:27 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitis View Post
Patrick Goudeau (along with Rob Glick and Darrin Grove)
G-Force Hi/Lo Cardio (32m)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA0pj9dbMPw

This is a 1997 workout which never made it to DVD, and I've always wanted to try it. I can't believe it was released ~25 years ago!

All 3 are male instructors, and Patrick Goudeau is the instructor in this workout. Patrick's cueing is excellent and I got a fairly good cardio workout. Some of the choreography is confusing the first time around and I did some modifications to make it work for me. There's a lot of TFITing.
I love seeing instructors in their older workouts. Sometimes it's hard to believe how young they look, or that I ever looked that young. lol.
Old 01-11-22, 06:36 PM  
Karla25

After 6 or so years, I decided it was time to work out with Tony Little again. I selected Ignite the Circuit Vol. 3 which is about 45 minutes long. I liked the music. Tony is upbeat and encouraging. He only uses 5lbs in this workout and it's suitable for all levels.
Old 01-12-22, 07:52 AM  
Venus

Mon, Jan 10

Gilad Arms of Steel Workout

I may have pulled a calf muscle last week. I put VapoRub on it and rested it and it felt fine Monday, but I played it safe and decided to do an upper body workout. While I was browsing YouTube, I remembered this workout had been mentioned here. It really was just upper body (the legs were only briefly addressed during the warm-up and cool-down). I felt it right away in my shoulders and had to drop down in weights.

(ETA: I did Yoga with Adriene MOVE Day 9 - Curiosity after. And I started the Yoga with Kassandra 7-day challenge!)
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-22, 05:43 PM  
jetlitis

Juice & Toya:
20 Minute Full Body Dumbbell Drop Set Workout [Strength Training]

(I didn't have the energy for a longer workout, and chose this 20 minute full body strength workout on YT by Juice & Toya. J&T are very likeable and I enjoy their style of training. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCmW1bsCMWc&t=638s
Old 01-13-22, 01:37 PM  
Venus

jetlitis - I bookmarked the Patrick Goudeau workout. Thanks for the link! I've seen the Juice & Toya channel in my recommendations a few times but have yet to try a workout from them. It's good to know the workouts are enjoyable.
Old 01-13-22, 07:09 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by venus View Post
jetlitis - i bookmarked the patrick goudeau workout. Thanks for the link! I've seen the juice & toya channel in my recommendations a few times but have yet to try a workout from them. It's good to know the workouts are enjoyable.
I hope to try out more of Juice & Toya's workouts in 2022. They have a lot of strength workouts that are less than 30 minutes long, and that sounds good to me!
Old 01-13-22, 07:11 PM  
Karla25

Tonight was Gilad, Tone Every Inch Vol. 2. I need to find Vol. 1 one of these days

Afterward, I did the 30-minute yoga practice on J. Brown's Yoga DVD.
Old 01-13-22, 07:22 PM  
jetlitis

My 2 male instructors for today are Daniel from Body Project and Brian Zyuki from Focus Fitness.

Body Project with Daniel:
Low impact, high intensity intermediate home cardio workout (30m)
(This workout with Daniel was particularly fun -- lots of turbo/cardio bursts! )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba3qZjzPonI&t=75s

Brian Syuki Focus Fitness:
Walking in Place workout (30m)
(This workout with Brian Syuki was perfect after Brian's energetic workout. Lots of variations.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBOLQIRxCmk&t=437s
Old 01-13-22, 11:15 PM  
Venus

I did this dance workout tonight:

STEEZY: 30 Min Latin Inspired Dance Workout with Luis Cervantes

It is actually 24 minutes (which worked better for me), not 30! I liked that it had a little stretching at the end.

(P.M. Pilates with Ana Caban and Yoga with Adriene MOVE Day 12 - Focus after. I'm also doing the Yoga with Kassandra 7-day challenge, so I did Day 4 in the morning.)

Tags
male instructors