VF Supporter

Thank you! I signed up!!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-20, 02:56 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I asked the Chat and they said the 20% for yearly subscription is available for folks who are current members and pay monthly. This is good to hear.

When asked when the sale ends they replied "after the holidays." When I asked for a more specific date they said "So it will be until the end of boxing week, we don't have have an exact date at this time."
I also asked the chat (Caitlyn) and she said it's only for the yearly annual subscription (meaning, not the monthly payment option) and it's already discounted on the page. I also asked how long it would be available and she said she wasn't sure but she assumed it was only good through Christmas.

I haven't subscribed in a few years (I've been DVR'ing them from my PBS station) but my kids wanted to get me a few months for Christmas. Oh well, I guess no discount for me.
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-20, 03:25 PM  
Izzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
I also asked the chat (Caitlyn) and she said it's only for the yearly annual subscription (meaning, not the monthly payment option) and it's already discounted on the page. I also asked how long it would be available and she said she wasn't sure but she assumed it was only good through Christmas.

I haven't subscribed in a few years (I've been DVR'ing them from my PBS station) but my kids wanted to get me a few months for Christmas. Oh well, I guess no discount for me.
Yes, my apologies for the confusion, that is what I meant to say. Someone asked if you pay monthly if you can switch to yearly and I was trying to say yes you can for the 20% off for the yearly subscription.

Also since she said to the last day of Boxing day in Canada and I looked that up and that definition is 6 days past Christmas.
Old 12-15-20, 03:34 PM  
sherry7899

I never knew Boxing Day was a different time frame in Canada than it is in England (I read a lot of British books. It is December 26th there).

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-20, 03:43 PM  
mercedes

How much $ is it total?

I cannot seem to find out without logging in - I do not want to create an account if I do not have to.

Nevermind.... I chatted with them. $143
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-20, 09:14 PM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I never knew Boxing Day was a different time frame in Canada than it is in England (I read a lot of British books. It is December 26th there).
They mentioned Boxing Week, not Day, so I'm guessing that's where the extra 6 days came from
Old 12-15-20, 09:16 PM  
Bluebelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsy View Post
Thanks for the info. I can't tell if it's for new subscribers only. I'd love to pay up front for a whole year, rather than the monthly billing.

Bluebelle: Do you make use of the DVDs you have? I have several older ones also, but ETV has opened up so many more options. There are more instructors, who each offer their own form pointers and tips, and workouts with different intensities and lengths and just lots more variety.
I haven't been using the DVDs like I should. Have been doing more youtube stuff. I was thinking DVDs vs monthly subscription. Had not considered the annual subscription - but I really like a deal. I think I may go for the annual one. I've done the facebook 10 minutes and a few of the lives that were free and they were really great. And I really liked the season that was unlocked at Thanksgiving. I don't have it on DVD.
Bluebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 04:46 PM  
DCW

I decided to sign up for ETV and never got around to it. Then the discount showed up and I signed up for a year. My community rec center isn't opening any time soon and my instructor will probably not come back. So I have really saved the annual fee by not paying for my rec classes for 9 months.

Lots of stuff to view and first glance I am overwhelmed.

Baby steps....
So I am going to start with real short episodes to help me work on my kinks from sitting at the computer during the workday. As I look around more, I will find more episodes and instructors to try out.

I am so excited.
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 04:58 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

I love the short workouts! You can set up a favorite list. Their site is great!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 05:42 PM  
IceQueen07

I keep debating on getting it for the year. I liked when I did the trial. I have most of the dvds except for Season 13 so trying to figure out if it is worth it. I do the workouts 1 to 2 times a week.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
essentrics, etv