Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-16, 04:46 PM  
sherry7899

Oops- thank you! I did not realize they were not available yet.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-16, 07:46 PM  
lorajc

Oh...I almost missed this post. Oh....geez this is a must have for me and I'm sooo....broke. I guess I need to use the last tiny bit of my saved cash from when I worked 3 years ago!! Ha! I hardly buy anything at all anymore compared to what I used to buy when I worked! I'll have to follow the modifier....but anything Chakra based and Bellydance based....YES!!! Thanks! (downloads bummed me...don't have a laptop).
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-16, 10:11 AM  
desie

I don't know if peeps have seen this link, but Alice posted a workout on you-tube, that she danced solo in Jamaica. It's on her you-tube channel, Bellyfit Enterprises Inc., linked in 4 parts because it's almost an hour long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dABoiuyENK8

I tried some of it, but I guess I'm not a fan. I got bored quickly.
desie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-16, 12:44 PM  
sherry7899

I had asked Alice about whether the price would go up after the presale and she told me it would not. It is now $49.00 CDN, which is about $38.00 US. I think it was $39.00 CDN a few weeks ago.
That is ten dollars more than the price had been! I purposely waited to order, and now the price has gone up. I am peeved!

I found my post on Facebook where I asked about whether the price would stay the same and was told it would, so I asked if it will be reduced or not.
It is still a good value for the amount of workouts, but I'm not happy that they told me the price would not increase and it did.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-16, 04:51 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I had asked Alice about whether the price would go up after the presale and she told me it would not. It is now $49.00 CDN, which is about $38.00 US. I think it was $39.00 CDN a few weeks ago.
That is ten dollars more than the price had been! I purposely waited to order, and now the price has gone up. I am peeved!

I found my post on Facebook where I asked about whether the price would stay the same and was told it would, so I asked if it will be reduced or not.
It is still a good value for the amount of workouts, but I'm not happy that they told me the price would not increase and it did.

Sherry
That stinks.

Tags
alice bracegirdle, bellyfit, cueing, tift, tifting