Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-05, 09:41 AM  
Rhonda

TurboJam on Backorder

I am so bummed (would use other words but want to keep it clean) that I ordered on Monday and they are on backorder. The Rep I talked with said she has no clue when they will have more in. so who knows at this rate I may not get it til Christmas : )

I did ask about the 33% and she said she would apply it, so we will see if that is true. I think they should upgrade us all to priority shipping due to the backorder.

Really aggravated - why wouldn't they make enough copies. Why couldn't they get everyone's out that ordered on the first day. You bet I will keep bugging them weekly until I get my order.
Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 09:50 AM  
woodie

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered Monday also! Incredible! They told me last week that my order was at the warehouse but that they couldn't tell if it had been sent becaue the computers were down.

:-(

woodie

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 10:37 AM  
glavtx
VF Supporter

I know by Monday you must mean last Monday the 15th, right? I ordered that first day, too, and have been wondering why mine haven't shown up, when other VFers got theirs two days later.

I'm mad - they shouldn't even offer to sell something they don't have enough of to fill one days orders!

I have been looking forward to these for so long, and expecting my order to arrive today, since it didn't come last week....I HATE Beach Body!

If the only prayer you say in your life is Thank You, that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

It is our resistance to things as they are that causes most unhappiness.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your
strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no
reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh
glavtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 10:46 AM  
Pykkalo

Oh, crud. I ordered on Friday (the 19th) and I'm moving in 3 weeks! I even paid for the purchase all at once so I'd get priority shipping... I'd better receive it before then, because I don't trust the post office's ability to forward stuff...
Pykkalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 10:50 AM  
glavtx
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeakie
I guess maybe people that paid all in one lump sum and/or paid extra for faster shipping got theirs and the rest will wait?
I paid the one lump sum, but didn't pay for the faster shipping - I didn't think it was worth the extra cost for the express shipping (or whatever they call it), since I thought they'd come fast enough with BB's one payment offer...

If the only prayer you say in your life is Thank You, that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

It is our resistance to things as they are that causes most unhappiness.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your
strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no
reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh
glavtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 10:51 AM  
gmfreund
VF Supporter

Rhonda -- how did you find out they were on backorder? Did you get an email, or were you just concerned because yours hadn't arrived yet? I ordered late last week with the 33% off deal, so if they ran out with Monday orders, it looks pretty bad for the rest of us.

Of course, the "customer service" reps at Beachbody have been known to say things that turn out to be blatantly false -- so maybe we'll get lucky! (I am SUCH a pollyana!!)

Gwynn F.
gmfreund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 10:52 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Unhappy

Aw man...I ordered online last night and got my confirmation email. I calendar'ed a 2-3 week window for delivery, even though I one-lump-sum'd on the payment - I've dealt with BB's "expedited priority handling" before.

Well, I'll just have to wait for BB to notify me promptly about the delay, apologize and give me an estimated shipping date. (Excuse me - that thump you felt was me falling off my chair, laughing).

Allison
Old 08-22-05, 10:53 AM  
cmhazlett

If they ran out on Monday, why did they not warn everybody who ordered later in the week (such as myself) that it was out of stock???????

BeachBody's infamous Customer Disservice strikes again!!!

Claire
cmhazlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 10:55 AM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

Don't the reps always give different stories? If it is true, that is really pitiful considering the email with the 33% discount wasn't sent until late on Thursday (8/18).
BarbK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 10:57 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfreund
Rhonda -- how did you find out they were on backorder? Did you get an email, or were you just concerned because yours hadn't arrived yet? I ordered late last week with the 33% off deal, so if they ran out with Monday orders, it looks pretty bad for the rest of us.

Of course, the "customer service" reps at Beachbody have been known to say things that turn out to be blatantly false -- so maybe we'll get lucky! (I am SUCH a pollyana!!)

Gwynn F.
Gwynn - I called this morning just to see if I could get the 33% off deal since I ordered on Monday and was told it was on backorder but they would do the 33% off deal.

Rhonda (we will see, hoping they were wrong)
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote