Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-13-19, 08:09 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

Suzanne Bowen, new workouts maybe?

As a streaming SBF member since May 2014, I am an obvious Suzanne Bowen fan. Many have complained about her lack of presence on social media and the lack of new workouts on her site.

She does post on Instagram a couple times a week and I know she has been in Spain for quite awhile. She just posted yesterday and said "Hey Guys! I am in Week 2 at the beautiful SHA Wellness Clinic and Spa in Alicante, Spain. I have so much I cannot wait to share with you but if you can't tell, my energy is back, and I cannot WAIT to get back to the USA to film new workouts and more! Much love!"

She looks so different I almost didn't recognize her. (NOT plastic surgery different; just different like maybe she has been through more than anyone knows. I am glad she is well again, both for her own sake and for fans of her workouts!)
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-19, 08:33 PM  
SuzieC

I saw it too and immediately felt happy that she seems glowing and positive. Although I would love new content, I can’t really complain of lack of content especially with all her DVDs too.
I really like her and she just seems so real and relatable - I hope she is ok now and am looking forward to whatever she has in store.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-19, 08:36 PM  
s2546

What was wrong? I never heard anything

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-19, 09:47 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

She has been pretty private about it so I don't think anyone knows. But she did say that she was focusing on recovery and regaining her health, so there was something up.

I respect her space; I am just excited that 1) she is better, and 2) she might be making some new workouts soon.

I wonder if they might be different or if they will continued to be Barre Amped as usual? I love Barre Amped, but I would also like to see what else if anything she would put out.

It's fun to speculate.
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-19, 10:14 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan p View Post
As a streaming SBF member since May 2014, I am an obvious Suzanne Bowen fan. Many have complained about her lack of presence on social media and the lack of new workouts on her site.

She does post on Instagram a couple times a week and I know she has been in Spain for quite awhile. She just posted yesterday and said "Hey Guys! I am in Week 2 at the beautiful SHA Wellness Clinic and Spa in Alicante, Spain. I have so much I cannot wait to share with you but if you can't tell, my energy is back, and I cannot WAIT to get back to the USA to film new workouts and more! Much love!"

She looks so different I almost didn't recognize her. (NOT plastic surgery different; just different like maybe she has been through more than anyone knows. I am glad she is well again, both for her own sake and for fans of her workouts!)
I don’t follow her, but when I saw that picture I almost didn’t recognize her either. I did think she had some work done. I hope she is on the path to health with whatever she has gone through.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-19, 06:03 AM  
kimf
VF Supporter

Oh I hope she is doing ok. I've been concerned for her. This is great news, thanks for sharing!
kimf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-19, 06:04 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Suzanne has often been open about her health struggles and body issues - I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually shares what's been going on.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-19, 03:59 PM  
suzannaerin

I am glad she’s feeling better and look forward to her new workouts . Because she is so outspoken about accepting oneself with all one’s flaws, I hope she didn’t “have work.” That said , it’s none of my business. I find the trend of instructors having procedures disappointing. I realize that they feel like they have to, which is a sad statement about society. Guess I’m just old fashioned
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-19, 07:41 PM  
prettyinpink

People can look so different in a couple of years plus no makeup, different angle and lighting, weight gain (or loss), health reasons, medications.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-19, 08:09 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post
People can look so different... health reasons, medications.
This is what it looks like to me. I hope she's ok now, and I'm glad she's feeling better.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
suzanne bowen