Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-18, 04:07 PM  
primrosecat

Christi Taylor

I miss Christi Taylor. Some people are going back to the older workouts, which I think is great. I saw that Mary is now carrying Christi Taylor Totally Cool Step Volume 2 DVD. To me Christi was one of the best at that time for cardio for me. She had so much talent and her workouts were fun. I wish she still made dance/step workouts.
primrosecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-18, 04:13 PM  
bayerngirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrosecat View Post
I miss Christi Taylor. Some people are going back to the older workouts, which I think is great. I saw that Mary is now carrying Christi Taylor Totally Cool Step Volume 2 DVD. To me Christi was one of the best at that time for cardio for me. She had so much talent and her workouts were fun. I wish she still made dance/step workouts.
Me too I am on a Christi Taylor kick lately. Did her Pure Spice today, had a blast. Her workouts are so much fun.
bayerngirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-18, 04:38 PM  
bubbles76

She got me started on dancey cardio. Really miss her! I have all of her workouts that were released to dvd.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-18, 06:37 PM  
horsemom2

she has some wonderful routines on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/user/spikermonkey/videos

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18, 07:30 AM  
primrosecat

Thanks Barb, I will check them out!!
Old 06-03-18, 02:04 PM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrosecat View Post
I agree. I will never part with my Christi's. Fun choreography and great music. The only one I got rid of was Mission Possible. I thought that was boring. I did one that was on You Tube awhile back and it was tricky choreography. Don't remember which one. Fun, but tricky.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18, 05:56 PM  
primrosecat

Ok, I checked out her Youtube site and I am in love! I subscribed.
Old 06-03-18, 06:24 PM  
Cher

I miss her too. I'll never part with her workouts especially her step workouts.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-18, 05:31 PM  
wendy2

I love Christi's workouts, especially her step workouts. I spent a few years using her youtube workouts, but she took some of my favorites down. I'll have to see if they're back up.

On a side note, I saw a video clip on youtube of her getting proposed to in the middle of a restaurant. I think it was pretty recent--within the last year or two Felt really happy for her!

Back to the topic at hand, she is the best choreographer out there, had/has the best step choreography, and is phenomenal at cuing. How I loved 9801! And Step Heaven! And everything else she put out! Ah, those were the days!!
wendy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-18, 01:58 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Christi is the queen of smooth. All her workouts flow so well, I never have trouble doing the choreography, even if it' been years since I did the workout.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
christi taylor, christi taylor on youtube