Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-15, 09:12 AM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Not sure if anyone else posted this, but Pure Barre is having a 15% off Memorial Day sale. That brings the new DVDs to $21.21 each. No code is needed for the 15% off, they've just lowered the prices for the sale. I also added the SHARE10 code at checkout and got another 10% off which pretty much paid for the shipping. The sale goes through Monday.
Nice!
Old 05-22-15, 09:29 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I just caved for Seat. I used the Share10 code and it worked for me, too! So the total was just under $25.

I swore I wasn't going to buy any more barre DVDs, but RubyBlue had me when she said it was like P57.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-15, 10:17 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
I just caved for Seat. I used the Share10 code and it worked for me, too! So the total was just under $25.

I swore I wasn't going to buy any more barre DVDs, but RubyBlue had me when she said it was like P57.
I just ordered the seat too! My order was $25.25. Thanks for letting us know the code worked.

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-15, 10:21 AM  
RubyBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post

I feel slightly bad now and hope I wasn't misleading! It doesn't have the high-energy music or quite the same vibe but the exercises felt similar. I did P57 (the second 'classic' 57 min workout) today and I would say they are about the same difficulty; Pure Barre is a bit less 'frantic' than P57 (not a criticism of P57 at all; love Tanya!)

I think it's different enough to anything else to warrant a purchase but firmly in the same 'family' of DVDs like P57, if that makes sense! Any intermediate/advanced barre fan would like this, I think.
RubyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-15, 11:26 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I'm tempted to get one, but which one? I read the posts here and it looks like Seat may be the one the everyone likes? It's a full body workout with emphasis on the seat, right?
Old 05-22-15, 11:48 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyBlue View Post
I feel slightly bad now and hope I wasn't misleading! It doesn't have the high-energy music or quite the same vibe but the exercises felt similar. I did P57 (the second 'classic' 57 min workout) today and I would say they are about the same difficulty; Pure Barre is a bit less 'frantic' than P57 (not a criticism of P57 at all; love Tanya!)

I think it's different enough to anything else to warrant a purchase but firmly in the same 'family' of DVDs like P57, if that makes sense! Any intermediate/advanced barre fan would like this, I think.
Oh it's ok! I know there is nothing really like P57. PB is definitely different, not as fast paced. But I do love the floor work in P57 classic v. 2, so if it's similar to that, I will love it, guaranteed!
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-15, 02:14 PM  
flamingoo

Does the ab dvd still have lower body work?
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-15, 04:44 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
Does the ab dvd still have lower body work?
Yes, both DVDs are total body workout but they have a bit more work for their respective "focus". I really like the instructor on the ab dvd
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-15, 05:34 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I ended up ordering both, and used Share10 for additional 10% off.
The set is also on sale and I was looking at it, but honestly, I don't need the socks and tubing, so I chose both dvds instead.
Old 05-22-15, 05:49 PM  
flamingoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
Yes, both DVDs are total body workout but they have a bit more work for their respective "focus". I really like the instructor on the ab dvd
Thanks!
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pretzel, pure barre, pure barre pure results