Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-14, 06:37 AM  
rose2boys

SBF Spring Into Fitness Challenge

is up! Going to do the 1st workout today. Plus, I just printed out the Food/Nutrition Guide -- nothing too earth shattering, alot of info I already knew, but some interesting recipes and ideas. Really need to start tracking my food/water intake again, so I printed several copies of the last page of her guide (journal page).

Can't wait to start! I am going to try to stick with the workout plan as long as I can (90 days is quite a stretch for me ) along with extra walks now that weather seems to be cooperating. Are any of you guys planning on doing this plan to the "t" or will you intersperse other workouts? If so, which ones?
Old 04-28-14, 07:35 AM  
cherimac

I just did Day 1. The meal plan is nice and I may use a few recipes but I rarely follow food guides anyway. I do like the journal pages too.
Old 04-28-14, 07:40 AM  
mandie123

I just subscribed again for the spring challenge!Will take a look at the food plan later today. I really like having a rotation,and will be throwing in some BB and CS ,walking too.I really noticed a change in my waist area with bb and love CS for stretching,but when I did suzanne in the past I got the best arm definition!
mandie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-14, 07:43 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie123 View Post
I just subscribed again for the spring challenge!Will take a look at the food plan later today. I really like having a rotation,and will be throwing in some BB and CS ,walking too.I really noticed a change in my waist area with bb and love CS for stretching,but when I did suzanne in the past I got the best arm definition!
Suzanne said this week is a bit easier. Most workouts are 25-40 minutes so it should be easy to add something on if you like. I like how my abs, arms, and booty are looking with SBF. And, I've lost an inch off my thighs. Weird. I used to subscribe to the theory that Brazil Butt Lift had that you don't need to work your quads much but doing them with Suzanne and Barre3 has leaned them out a bit.
Old 04-28-14, 07:52 AM  
rose2boys

Mandie - What is BB? And how times/week did you do that you noticed smaller waist area?
Old 04-28-14, 08:27 AM  
maitai

What is SBF?
maitai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-14, 08:36 AM  
cherimac

SBF is Suzanne Bowen Fitness, a streaming site. I think BB is Ballet Body.
Old 04-28-14, 08:54 AM  
rose2boys

Just did Day 1 Total Body Barre. Loved it!! Plan on doing a short walk later as well. Perfect. Currently on month-month plan, but thinking of upgrading to the 6 month option - plus you 10% off merch in the store...
Old 04-28-14, 08:57 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose2boys View Post
Just did Day 1 Total Body Barre. Loved it!! Plan on doing a short walk later as well. Perfect. Currently on month-month plan, but thinking of upgrading to the 6 month option - plus you 10% off merch in the store...
I'm going to do that too, I think. Are you on Facebook? There is a closed group you ask to join. SBF Be Your Best You. Very supportive and fun and Suzanne interacts with us a lot there.
Old 04-28-14, 09:25 AM  
mandie123

Rose2boys-bb-ballet beautiful. I just did her one month free subscription and noticed my waist was looking more curved in.For me I don't care for the boxy look you get with some workouts.Had to cancel as it is $30 monthly,but I do now have her workouts and will add segments of them in with the sbf rotation.
Also just joined the fb page.
Finished the day 1 and added a youtube abs after.I really need to take her advice and stretch in the evenings instead of just watching tv
Is anyone else adding another workouts in too?
mandie123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sbf, suzanne, suzanne bowen