Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-13, 10:18 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suegy3 View Post
I agree...way too much impact!
It says on the site you can choose beginner, intermediate or advanced options from the main menu. I assume the impact is the advanced versions, maybe?

ETA - maybe you want an advanced option without the impact tho.
Old 12-28-13, 10:28 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

youtube infomercial link

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7bV6...3B470A41297C9E

I really want this!!!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-13, 12:11 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

I am SO getting this at some point! The price is mighty steep right now, though...$120 plus $20 shipping? Do you guys think Mary will eventually get this? At least then we'd save on shipping...

Once again I have to complain about these systems inflating their prices because of all the supposed "extras". I don't want any of that! Just give me the dang workouts!!
Old 12-29-13, 12:18 PM  
neatski

4x4 is such an exceptionally good workout that i checked out the site.. But generally, I hate systems. Plus, they're expensive! i do think i'm going to get 4x4x2 though.

The most effective workout is the one you're not doing right now!

neatski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-13, 12:26 PM  
kariev34

I'm ordering! I'm so happy I returned P90X3 as this program seems so much better for me.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-13, 12:28 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
I am SO getting this at some point! The price is mighty steep right now, though...$120 plus $20 shipping? Do you guys think Mary will eventually get this? At least then we'd save on shipping...

Once again I have to complain about these systems inflating their prices because of all the supposed "extras". I don't want any of that! Just give me the dang workouts!!
Not to enable but if you pay in one payment you get the express shipping for free.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-13, 12:43 PM  
pharma_gal

This one looks better than Holly's Baladea system for me...more my style....Will keep an eye on review.

Does anyone know how many workouts per disc? There r 2 discs per level but I cant tell how many workouts. Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-13, 12:57 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

I was putting off purchasing P90X3 and hoping that the details for this system would be available before the end of the year.

I think I would purchase the Katami system before BB. If I make a purchase that is.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-13, 01:12 PM  
s2546

i didn't love the preview- too much jumping up and done every minute. i do like katami kettlebell workouts though

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-13, 02:22 PM  
andtckrtoo

I asked Paul about the Length and this was his response:
Hi! Of course! each of the 8 4x4 workouts are approximately 45-50 minutes in length. They follow the 4x4 format of 4 Quads of exercises done 2 times each. The Repair sessions with the included Foam Roller and Stretch Rope are 30 min each and the amazing Amy Dixon 2x4 workouts are designed to be focused (Cardio & Core or Upper & Lower body) and work as additional weekly drop in workouts or as a replacement 4x4 workout if in a time crunch on any given day. Don't forget you also get the access to the experts along the way as they have produced video episodes in their respective fields of Life Skills, Nutrition, Internal Health and of course awesome recipes.
He also commented on the 12 x 12 space required:
Also- the FAQ on the site is being updates. You don't need a 12x12 space. If you ever exercised at home you will have PLENTY of room to do Katami4x4

Tags
4x4 system, paul katami