Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-14-11, 07:47 AM  
naturallove

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysunshine View Post
These are shorter. (and getting a bit more intense in nature) and more "barrre"

Ballet Body Is very intense. (and works a bit differently) and has a little fusion" to it.
Daisy-I definitely know ballet body is intense! LOL (I've been subscribing for over a year and love your descriptions, by the way!) I really wish that someone would put out some floorwork downloads out.
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-11, 09:19 AM  
mjs2052

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfitmama View Post
I have asked on Facebook if a membership gives you access to all the other workouts, but haven't got my answer yet, only the promise of one!
I saw that on Facebook! She keeps teasing us about some big changes she will be announcing soon. Is it soon yet????

I subscribe to both Suzanne and Ballet Body and like them both. Ballet Body is definitely more challenging, but Suzanne's are starting to increase in difficulty as well. I love both instructors and am glad I have both!

Melissa
mjs2052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-11, 09:26 AM  
topfitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs2052 View Post
I saw that on Facebook! She keeps teasing us about some big changes she will be announcing soon. Is it soon yet????
lol! I keep wondering if my question has made them hurry up and change the site so you don't get access to all the workouts when you first sign up....
And yes, I keep waiting for those changes.

The workouts are good and I can really recommend them. I have to review the last one. It's a thigh killer!
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:40 AM  
lorajc

Don't mean to sound stupid, but once I open the Flick website what do I do if I want to put something on DVD?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-11, 10:36 AM  
lorajc

Anyone care to spell it out?? Please?
Old 07-16-11, 10:45 AM  
rad

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturallove View Post
...i really wish that someone would put out some floorwork downloads out.
+1
rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-11, 10:52 AM  
suzy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
Don't mean to sound stupid, but once I open the Flick website what do I do if I want to put something on DVD?
Quote:
Anyone care to spell it out?? Please?
Sorry about that. Here is the link to download the free software.

I shouldn't have linked to the homepage, but in my defense...my 11 year old daughter has been having birthday week ending last night with a sleepover. My brain has stopped working... I'll go fix the link in the original post now.

ETA: Be sure to click on the long yellow bar that says "Download DVD Flick" and not on any of the ones on the left side. They are a pain to get rid of...and not what you're looking for!

Once you install DVD Flick it will tell you how to burn the DVD. Or I can come back and explain it when I've had some sleep...
suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-11, 11:15 AM  
herya

Quote:
I want a subscription....but I can't workout in the room my computer is. I'm computer challenged and don't know how to burn (nor do I have the patience) to DVD. I was just wondering if there is anyway to try one of the workouts to see what I am missing. If I could try one and like it lots, maybe I'd have to rethink making some space to workout out in the computer room.
Do you have a laptop? You could simply hook it up to your TV and view downloads this way, bypassing the DVD stage completely.
Old 07-18-11, 10:49 AM  
lorajc

NO Laptop....I wish....but according to the DH (dumb-husband in this case), I don't NEED one!!
Old 07-18-11, 10:57 AM  
lorajc

okay-- I just downloaded it, but I still don't know how to do it. I plan on subscribing to Susan Bown later today, but I want to make sure I'll be able to make DVDs....can someone help me? as I still don't understand how to do it!! I'm definitely computer challenged or just having a menopausal moment.....which seem to be much more frequent than I care for!!!!

Tags
barre, suzanne bowen