Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-22-05, 10:57 AM  
Messe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfreund
Of course, the "customer service" reps at Beachbody have been known to say things that turn out to be blatantly false -- so maybe we'll get lucky! (I am SUCH a pollyana!!)

Gwynn F.
I really don't think you're being a Pollyanna--I'll bet six people could contact customer service and get six different answers. I had my order number handy, I'd check on the status just to see what answer I'd get.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 11:07 AM  
Thanya
VF Supporter

I placed order on Monday 15th ..after reading this thread...I decided to check my order status with the live assistance. The rep. just gave me the UPS tracking number. So there is hope!
Thanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 11:09 AM  
glavtx
VF Supporter

I've been on hold for 13 minutes now to check my orders status. I went to the BB site since I was on hold so long, and their "live" chat is overloaded, too - and they won't let you hold for that.

Oh - great - they just cut me off on the phone - after listening to their no good music for 13 minutes, it changed to a busy signal

I did email them while I was at thier site, but doubt that'll get me real response.

Did I mention that I hate them?

If the only prayer you say in your life is Thank You, that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

It is our resistance to things as they are that causes most unhappiness.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your
strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no
reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh
glavtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 11:16 AM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

I did an online chat and she said they were available still. Of course I ordered late so who knows when mine will be shipped. Martha I can hardly wait to hear what you think.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 11:39 AM  
Thenu

I couldnt resist after the 33% email and ordered the deluxe set on Friday. When I called today they said my order is not in the database yet, pbly my order didnt go through so I have to order again. I received an order confirmation email immediately after placing the order on Friday. I do not want to place a duplicate order, already I am worried there might be duplicate orders as I tried the $5 coupon and pressed the submit button 3-4 times. I think I would wait and see what happens with my order rather than placing duplicate orders.
Thenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 12:06 PM  
stephanie_932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanya
I placed order on Monday 15th ..after reading this thread...I decided to check my order status with the live assistance. The rep. just gave me the UPS tracking number. So there is hope!
I did the same thing and mine is expected to be delivered tomorrow by UPS.
Old 08-22-05, 12:18 PM  
Messe

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie_932
I did the same thing and mine is expected to be delivered tomorrow by UPS.
Oooh, the BeachBody pony cart has found its way across the Mississippi River! Maybe mine will arrive soon!!

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 12:38 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

I did a live chat this morning with someone named, Cathy. Even though I ordered right after they became available, mine is supposedly on backorder! I'm going to call them later and see if they'll give me the 33% off deal since mine will not be shipping for a while.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 12:45 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Anyway I just received an email from Amber O about the backorder situation. She said that they are NOT on backorder. What is happening is that all the components are in the warehouse but they have to be compiled in the TJ package before being sent out. Seems they are not prepackaged but they have to "build the kits". So she said there is no "physical" backorder. Yikes!
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 12:52 PM  
cmhazlett

Chalene just posted over at the BB forum that the 2nd shipment is due to arrive on Thursday: http://forums.beachbody.com/groupee/.../756101825/p/3

Claire
cmhazlett is offline   Reply With Quote