Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion > Workout/Fitness FAQs
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-02, 11:42 AM  
Loretta S.
VF Supporter

Re: New to exercise and the Firm. Love it!

Quote:
Originally posted by tlcoles
I was intrigued by what I interpreted as the "seriousness" of the Firm. I had taken a weight training class in college, so appreciated the benefits of that in an exercise program.
That's how I felt about the Firm right away as well. Mind you this was in 1991 when there was precious little out in exercise videos. I had a few tapes that used weights and had cardio segments (Jane Fonda's Complete Workout and Kathy Smith's Winning Workout). I also had taken a weight training class in college and wanted to continue with it even though I lacked access to a gym. I did the Jane & Kathy tapes to death. But when I got my first Firm for $50 (Vol 6) I thought I had finally found the serious workout tape I wanted. No whooping, no chatter, just solid exercise.

Of course, now there are lots of great *serious* workout tapes out and we live in a world of video abundance. Wahoo!!! What's a vidiot to do but buy more tapes!

Tags
faq, firm, the firm