Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-19, 12:31 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amery View Post
I was hoping there would be something in her October newsletter, but nothing specific. She did mention: "We're hard at work on some new and exciting projects and series for you and cannot wait to share more soon about what's coming next!" I was hoping for something more specific. Oh well, just keep waiting.
Me too. She said the same thing in her September newsletter. Hopefully we'll know something more specific soon.
Old 10-10-19, 10:49 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

I hope it's strength (heavier like her most recent dvd release.... my favorite of hers by far) and some boxing/kickboxing.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-19, 06:30 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I will probably purchase anything new that Jessica comes out with. Her workouts are my "Goldilocks" workouts. The length is perfect, most around 30 minutes. I love her cardio, and her strength workouts, and I really like her barre and stretch workouts too

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-19, 01:43 AM  
JENILU

Didn't she have a baby late last year or earlier this year? I know there's only been a few mentions, so she must be really private about it, but I think it made a big change in the way she does things. i hope it won't be a streaming announcement. I don't know if I am up for that yet or not.

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-19, 07:09 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
Didn't she have a baby late last year or earlier this year? I know there's only been a few mentions, so she must be really private about it, but I think it made a big change in the way she does things. i hope it won't be a streaming announcement. I don't know if I am up for that yet or not.
Yes, she had a baby girl last year. Some of us participated in an online baby shower for her. It was fun.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-19, 07:35 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I've just read Jessica's Nov newsletter and other than releasing new 16m youtube workout and posting calendar for Healthy for the Holiday's challenge with existing workouts, there is no mention of any upcoming new projects. Did I miss something?
Old 11-07-19, 07:48 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I've just read Jessica's Nov newsletter and other than releasing new 16m youtube workout and posting calendar for Healthy for the Holiday's challenge with existing workouts, there is no mention of any upcoming new projects. Did I miss something?
No you didn't miss anything. I was looking for an update also. At this point I am guessing she may not release anything this year or we can all be surprised and she will announce a finished product.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-19, 09:23 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Update from Jessica on Facebook:

Hello Dear Friends! I just wanted to pop in to say hello and wish you all well. I'm so sorry I have not been in touch more often and that we won't have any new releases for you this year... I've been so wanting to bring some new content to you soon, but I've also needed time to spend with our baby girl and to adjust to our new rhythm. Becoming a mother has been a beautiful blessing that has also presented some of the greatest challenges I've faced yet. I'm learning so much and so appreciate all of your understanding, patience, and support. I have so many new ideas and content brewing that I can't wait to bring to life for you all at the right time! Thank you all for being such valued members of our community. I can't thank you enough for being here with us. From our family to yours, we wish you all a very happy, healthy holidays <3
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-19, 04:59 AM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Update from Jessica on Facebook:

Hello Dear Friends! I just wanted to pop in to say hello and wish you all well. I'm so sorry I have not been in touch more often and that we won't have any new releases for you this year... I've been so wanting to bring some new content to you soon, but I've also needed time to spend with our baby girl and to adjust to our new rhythm. Becoming a mother has been a beautiful blessing that has also presented some of the greatest challenges I've faced yet. I'm learning so much and so appreciate all of your understanding, patience, and support. I have so many new ideas and content brewing that I can't wait to bring to life for you all at the right time! Thank you all for being such valued members of our community. I can't thank you enough for being here with us. From our family to yours, we wish you all a very happy, healthy holidays <3
thankyou so much for posting this. She can say everything in the most loving, sweet way

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-19, 09:34 AM  
laurajhawk

Yes, thanks for posting, Joni! I don't follow instructors on Facebook (trying to keep my feed under control) but I'm glad to "hear" what's up with Jessica.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith