Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-13-18, 10:52 AM  
Butter

I hadn't clicked with any of the Live step workouts - I was always too confused - until the Advanced Step Choreograpy workout in April. It felt like she'd figured out how to cue step for live streaming. I love this workout! I've actually done it five or six times since then. (And I'm not typically an advanced choreography kind of stepper
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-18, 11:04 AM  
DHKWriter
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
I hadn't clicked with any of the Live step workouts - I was always too confused - until the Advanced Step Choreograpy workout in April. It felt like she'd figured out how to cue step for live streaming. I love this workout! I've actually done it five or six times since then. (And I'm not typically an advanced choreography kind of stepper
oh wow... once my back is totally healed, I may have to get subscription just for that! I miss advanced step choreo!

Donna H
Old 07-14-18, 10:44 PM  
ncl

Good to hear she's figured out step choreography. I hadn't streamed in a long time with her, a couple of years and I decided to join up again because I want to do some metabolic workouts and I was getting tired of the ones I have. WOW! She has so many videos. I am psyched. She really does put out a good product for a very reasonable price. I was also excited to see some more step choreograph workouts. Love these!
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-18, 12:20 PM  
AnMrsDe

WOW - just WOW! I did Rapid Fire Legs & Core (1/11/2018) today - This one just may be my very FAVORITE lower body workout ever!! It has everything - weighted work, FW band work (yay!), LOTS of inner thigh work using the stability ball (yay!), and very fun & creative core work using the stability ball. (No barre which I prefer). It's very quick paced so your heart rate stays elevated throughout. I do so wish Cathe would put this one on DVD!!!!! Four hearts next to this one!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-18, 02:06 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
WOW - just WOW! I did Rapid Fire Legs & Core (1/11/2018) today - This one just may be my very FAVORITE lower body workout ever!! It has everything - weighted work, FW band work (yay!), LOTS of inner thigh work using the stability ball (yay!), and very fun & creative core work using the stability ball. (No barre which I prefer). It's very quick paced so your heart rate stays elevated throughout. I do so wish Cathe would put this one on DVD!!!!! Four hearts next to this one!
Downright wicked isn't it? I did this one a while back and gave it rave reviews in my log notes.

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-18, 06:17 PM  
muggle

Quote:
I put hearts next to my favorites too! That’s funny. Have you tried Oh my quads or Oh my glutes? Awesome.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-18, 07:20 AM  
AnMrsDe

Kate, did you notice the sound issue is very low in that Live? Or is it my declining hearing issues? I had the TV on full blast and still was hard for me to hear.

Muggle, too funny about the hearts! I am a HEART fanatic, though! I still have yet to try Oh My ________ Lives yet....maybe a little skeered??
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-18, 02:51 PM  
muggle

Oh don’t be skeered. Like Cathe says “You’re a warrior” plus “it’s a friendly burn”. Check back once you do them. They’re really great. They both got big hearts in my binder. 😊
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-18, 09:20 AM  
Dontmindthemess

I just did Total Body Giant Sets 2 this morning and I really loved it!! The format is slightly different than the original and the hour flew by for me. The barbell is only used for deadlifts so load it up! I love the total body metabolic weight workouts that Live offers. I'm hoping Cathe puts one into the new series too. This one went right into my favorites.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-18, 01:12 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Kate, did you notice the sound issue is very low in that Live? Or is it my declining hearing issues? I had the TV on full blast and still was hard for me to hear.

I'm so sorry I missed this. I looked at my workout notes and no mention of bad sound.

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe live, samsung