Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-02-09, 11:47 AM  
~^~RedFlame~^~
VF Supporter

Kettlenetics- Got it, LOVES it!

I FINALLY got my Kettlenetics DVDs! So far, worth the wait! I did the first one yesterday, cardio/tone I think, and I enjoyed it as a new way to get cardio in, and not be dancing all over or jumping or whatever. You can stand in a very small space and get AMAZING cardio AND toning with this thing! I am sore ALL over today, just a nice "I worked it" kind of sore, not unable to walk, but I can feel that I did my entire body right yesterday and that excites me, because that means I toned like crazy even though my heartrate was cardio city. Yup, a keeper for ME. I know a lot of kb people did not like it, and it IS a bit weird to be working with this little cute kb when they are usually rally macho feeling, haha, but for cardio, a great alternative to step and dancy stuff. And she has an AMAZING body! Perfect. Strong looking, but less masculine than Cathe, soft enough to be feminine, tiny waist but not emaciated looking. Am looking forward to the other workouts in the set!

I tried to put Kettlenetics in the title as suggested, but don't see how???

Proud GRADUATE of P90X!! TWICE Class 2007&2008!!
Burn Burn BUUUUURRRRRNNNN!

One's main goal in life is to give birth to oneself.
If you are not busy being born, you are busy dying!
~^~RedFlame~^~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 11:53 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

You need to put Kettlenetics in the title, missy!!!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 11:55 AM  
Honeydew

glad you like it! I just got kettlenetics too but haven't had a chance to try any of the dvds...I previewed though and it all looks good....some of it even looks tough....well tough for me anyway!
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 12:10 PM  
Sarah-lara
VF Supporter

What a great endorsement! I'll keep my eye out for the set.
RedFlame, I was wondering, what did you ever think of Lauren Brooks?
Sarah-lara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 12:34 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Glad you like it! But I would like to know how you feel about the set in another 6 months or so Around here, it seems like Kettlenetics, Kettleworx, and other kettle-lite workouts have about all the staying power of a snowball in the desert.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 12:39 PM  
horsemom2

I really like both Flow Motion Basics and Cardio Balanced from the retail set. Also like the toning dvd from the infomercial or QVC set.
However, I was very disappointed in the Deluxe set's Total Body Blast cuz it felt very rushed during the warm up moves that I like alot then went on forever doing moves I lost interest in doing. The other Deluxe dvd Flow Motion Dance was ok once she started using the kb as a standing abs routine.

Barb S
who thinks if anyone likes Kettlenetics, they should also try Smartbell workouts, using the kb instead of a smartbell
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 12:45 PM  
Gardengirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue B View Post
Glad you like it! But I would like to know how you feel about the set in another 6 months or so Around here, it seems like Kettlenetics, Kettleworx, and other kettle-lite workouts have about all the staying power of a snowball in the desert.
Snort . . . !

Red, glad you're enjoying it! I didn't click with this one. I thought I'd like it for cardio but it seemed to dancey or too much ballet or . . . something. But the kb was cute!!!
Old 06-02-09, 02:29 PM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I just caved and ordered this set today. I just really felt the need for some variety, especially with cardio. But, I have always liked cardio and strength combined so I hope I really like these!

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 03:16 PM  
~^~RedFlame~^~
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah-lara View Post
What a great endorsement! I'll keep my eye out for the set.
RedFlame, I was wondering, what did you ever think of Lauren Brooks?
Love her! That kb conditioning is my GO TO for "real" kb work, haha. I also have Goddess which is good but more boring for some reason.

We will have to see how long I keep liking Kettlenetics. Perhaps if I don't do it TOO often, I won't lose interest too soon. It wasn't dancy, but I have only done one of the workouts. I don't have the room for too dancy in my gym. That little kb sure looks funny next to my others!!

Proud GRADUATE of P90X!! TWICE Class 2007&2008!!
Burn Burn BUUUUURRRRRNNNN!

One's main goal in life is to give birth to oneself.
If you are not busy being born, you are busy dying!
~^~RedFlame~^~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 03:28 PM  
Clare*
Moderator/ BC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~^~RedFlame~^~ View Post

I tried to put Kettlenetics in the title as suggested, but don't see how???

I put it in for you...

As far as I can tell, you need to hit the edit button, then when that screen comes up, hit the edit button again- that will get you to a screen where you can edit the title...

“..Know the difference between an inconvenience & a problem. If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire- then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience. Life is inconvenient. Life is lumpy… And a lump in the oatmeal, and lump in the throat, and a lump in the breast are not the same lump. One should learn the difference.” Sigmund Wollman's Reality Test by Robert Fulghum
Clare* is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kettlenetics