Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-02-05, 02:55 PM  
caligurl

i must have missed something.. cuz i don't ge the big deal with the whole "i was in a video" or "i won a prize" thing.. we are all amateur work out gals! plus i've never noticed any disclosures at any other boards (fitness or not) that do this.. i just take what i read here the same way i do at other places... (and don't pay any attention to the disclosures here!)

by the way.. i've bought and paid for all my dvd's and supplies and i've never won anything fitness related.. all my opinions come from DOING the workouts!
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-11, 10:58 AM  
editstein
VF Supporter

Thumbs up

Great job Wendy !!!
Old 09-30-11, 03:22 PM  
VainJane

I just joined the forum and was wondering if being employed by Amazon qualifies as a "professional relationship with a seller of fitness videos". We sell all kinds of products, and my job is not specific to the DVD/streaming video product line.
VainJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-11, 04:53 PM  
Elise7

I think you don't need to post a disclosure, but I'm not a moderator so I'm not absolutely sure.
Elise7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-11, 06:51 PM  
WWWendy
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by VainJane View Post
I just joined the forum and was wondering if being employed by Amazon qualifies as a "professional relationship with a seller of fitness videos". We sell all kinds of products, and my job is not specific to the DVD/streaming video product line.
If you want to be completely transparent you could put a note that you are employed by Amazon in your profile disclosure (i usually say "when in doubt disclose") but I don't think you need a disclosure in your signature. It is sort of like if someone works for Target, which sells fitness videos and equipment but a whole lot of other stuff, too.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
WWWendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-11, 10:40 AM  
VainJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWendy View Post
If you want to be completely transparent you could put a note that you are employed by Amazon in your profile disclosure (i usually say "when in doubt disclose") but I don't think you need a disclosure in your signature. It is sort of like if someone works for Target, which sells fitness videos and equipment but a whole lot of other stuff, too.
Thank you, Wendy! That's what I thought, but just wanted to make sure I understood the disclosure policy correctly.
VainJane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
former sticky