Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-22-14, 09:32 AM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
Get the Bellicon with folding legs and you'll have no trouble. I love my Bellicon, but wish I'd gotten the folding legs. Didn't really think it through before I purchased.
Thanks!!
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-14, 09:57 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Get the Bellicon with folding legs and you'll have no trouble. I love my Bellicon, but wish I'd gotten the folding legs. Didn't really think it through before I purchased.
Folding legs will cost you about $100 extra, so if you have room to store your Bellicon - like a dedicated workout room, you may consider just getting screw on legs. If not, then folding legs are definitely an option.

I did 40 min of rebounding this morning and my energy is through the roof. My face is glowing too!
Old 09-22-14, 10:21 AM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Folding legs will cost you about $100 extra, so if you have room to store your Bellicon - like a dedicated workout room, you may consider just getting screw on legs. If not, then folding legs are definitely an option.
$50.00 more for folding legs. You might be thinking of the $100 extra for each mat size you go up.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-14, 10:45 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted zebra View Post
$50.00 more for folding legs. You might be thinking of the $100 extra for each mat size you go up.
You're absolutely right! I was thinking of mat size. It's $50 for folding legs.
Old 09-22-14, 11:21 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

I was also debating between the Bellicon with folding legs vs. one with screwed on legs. I chose the screwed on legs because I had heard it was more stable (when jumping). Also, I thought I had read where a VF member regretted getting the folding legs. I am glad I got the screwed on legs because it takes no effort at all to unscrew the legs (I got it down to 1 minute) and then store the mat under a bed or sofa. The folding legs Bellicon with the legs folded down would add more height and you may not be able to put it under the bed or sofa. Also, the mat without the legs on is very light and it's easier for me to move it from room to room and even to another floor. Just my opinion.

I've been away from my Bellicon for 2 weeks and I miss it so much. I'm at my other home which has a Jumpsport but it's just not the same. Ugh. It's made me realize what a superior rebounder the the Bellicon is. I just find the Bellicon far more inviting and I tend to use it more (probably due to the 49" size). Will have to save up for another 49" Bellicon.
Old 09-22-14, 12:27 PM  
BunnyHop

What do you do with the legs when you detach them? I live in fear of losing one.
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-14, 12:31 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
What do you do with the legs when you detach them? I live in fear of losing one.
I have a little basket or box that I put the legs in. The 6 legs don't take up much room at all. I like to use baskets for my small workout equipment (gloves, bands, small hand weights, etc)
Old 09-22-14, 12:31 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
You just made me laugh out loud! Thanks!
Old 09-22-14, 12:41 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
I was also debating between the Bellicon with folding legs vs. one with screwed on legs. I chose the screwed on legs because I had heard it was more stable (when jumping). Also, I thought I had read where a VF member regretted getting the folding legs. I am glad I got the screwed on legs because it takes no effort at all to unscrew the legs (I got it down to 1 minute) and then store the mat under a bed or sofa. The folding legs Bellicon with the legs folded down would add more height and you may not be able to put it under the bed or sofa. Also, the mat without the legs on is very light and it's easier for me to move it from room to room and even to another floor. Just my opinion.

I've been away from my Bellicon for 2 weeks and I miss it so much. I'm at my other home which has a Jumpsport but it's just not the same. Ugh. It's made me realize what a superior rebounder the the Bellicon is. I just find the Bellicon far more inviting and I tend to use it more (probably due to the 49" size). Will have to save up for another 49" Bellicon.
Thank you for this! It sounds like the screw-on legs would be the better option
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-14, 03:21 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
I have a little basket or box that I put the legs in. The 6 legs don't take up much room at all. I like to use baskets for my small workout equipment (gloves, bands, small hand weights, etc)
You sound more organized than I am! Now that I think about it, I have a drawstring bag that would fit the bill nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
You just made me laugh out loud! Thanks!
Glad to spread some merriment, always a pleasure.

My rebounder seems to have taken up permanent residence in one spot, so until I need to pack up for an evacuation (I live in a hurricane-vulnerable area) I guess I'll just leave things as they are.
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
prolapse, rebounder friendly, rebounding, successful weight loss