Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-14, 09:29 AM  
LaCatrina

Hamelin D'abell HDM Xpress Series

Hamelin started his presale for his express series!

From his FB page:

REBOUNDER:
A 30 minute workout with a straight forward fun and athletic routine which incorporates effective arm moves for shoulder and arm toning. A fun and cardio vascular challenging routine. You will be exercising within the range of 125-132 BPM (Beats Per Minute).
LOW IMPACT AEROBICS:
30 minutes straight forward athletic low impact aerobics which has no jumping or bouncing, the entire foot stays in the ground during this low impact but high intensity workout. With this workout you will be exercising within the range of 140-146 BPM.
HIGH IMPACT AEROBICS:
Half an hour of full on high impact aerobics in high intensity, there is NO low impact in this workout. Choreographed but athletic routines will keep your heart pumping and sweat flowing. The BPM is 154-160.
UPPER BODY EXPRESS:
30min: A deep arm/shoulder/chest toning workout with new moves and sequences to increase definition and build up strength whilst tightening and firming the muscles. You will need light weights for this workout.
CORE EXPRESS:
30min: Deep intense stomach/waist/lower back workout that will hit all the right spots and promote muscle tightening and 'pulling in' whilst promoting and building up functional strength. A mat and a pair of light weights are needed for this routine.
LOWER BODY EXPRESS:
30min: Glutes/hips/thighs workout with new moves and sequences to sculpt and re-sculpt the lower half, the exercises will also have a beneficial effect on the skin tone and skin texture. 30 minutes of burning bliss! You will need a mat and 1 single hand weight for this workout.
FULL BODY EXPRESS:
30min: An athletic full body workout to strengthen the entire body and promote greater metabolic burn. This workout will focus a lot on the major/large muscle groups so that the body stays strong and functional in your every day life/sports activities. Some polymetrics will be included! This workout requires a mat and a pair of weights.
- None of these workouts includes warm up or post workout stretch. The workouts can be used as an add-on or on days where you're short on time, but make sure you warm up before hand and stretch post workout. All four toning workouts comes with verbal instruction and no music.

All the workouts are customs, Webisode and Matics 'friendly'.

They can be purchased separately too, but he's offering a presale discount if you order the whole bundle. I hope they come with their own rotation... that's all the info that's available at the moment
Old 05-16-14, 10:15 AM  
Poodlepants

This is from his news feed on Facebook:

HDM Xpress will be released next month between June 20-25th. Each 30min workout will be sold individually at 15.00 GBP via the online Method shop. The workouts will be streams (with download option). You can PRE-ORDER the entire bundle from today until Friday May 23rd for just 70.00 GBP, this will include all 7 Xpress releases. To pre-order the entire bundle email Cameron sales@hamelindabellmethhod.com

Last edited by Poodlepants; 05-16-14 at 10:15 AM. Reason: correct a typo
Poodlepants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-14, 10:27 AM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlepants View Post
This is from his news feed on Facebook:

HDM Xpress will be released next month between June 20-25th. Each 30min workout will be sold individually at 15.00 GBP via the online Method shop. The workouts will be streams (with download option). You can PRE-ORDER the entire bundle from today until Friday May 23rd for just 70.00 GBP, this will include all 7 Xpress releases. To pre-order the entire bundle email Cameron sales@hamelindabellmethhod.com
Thank you for pasting that bit Jen! I got so excited when I saw the note with the descriptions of the workouts that I didn't see the other posts. I've had the week from hell
Old 05-16-14, 10:49 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

I know there is a huge thread about him - but, do you all think these will be "advanced"?
Old 05-16-14, 11:21 AM  
Sweetsal

Just ordered! Came out to be $120 and some change. I'm loving Hamelin right now. Can't wait to add these to my rotations!
Sweetsal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-14, 11:30 AM  
intelsana

I preordered too
intelsana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-14, 05:09 PM  
DeepSeaSue

Yay! This is great news. I just finished Hamelin's 3 Week Challenge today and I want more I'm going to pre-order, too.

Ali, it's hard to say what level these will be but if they're like the content of his 3 Week Challenge, it'll be an intermediate level. If they're more like his "Matics" series, they'll be advanced.
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-14, 09:33 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSeaSue View Post

Ali, it's hard to say what level these will be but if they're like the content of his 3 Week Challenge, it'll be an intermediate level. If they're more like his "Matics" series, they'll be advanced.
Thank you so much for the response - I really appreciate it
Old 05-17-14, 12:21 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
I know there is a huge thread about him - but, do you all think these will be "advanced"?
Ali, I agree with Sue. I'd say intermediate, high intermediate for the full body toning and the cardio varies... the higher impact ones are tough for me, but it's a fun challenge. The matics are tougher mainly because you're going at it for a whole hour with a single body part focus.

Along time during a rotation I feel the moves differently. Sometimes what seemed OK the first day burns like crazy a week later
Old 05-17-14, 12:36 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Thanks Rebecca! I'm really interested in trying something advanced by him . . . Maybe I should give one of his mantics a shot - maybe the arm one or the core one . . . is it ok to start there?

Tags
hamelin d'abell