Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-16-20, 06:47 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Someone was requesting Tone Every Zone Walk. Who was it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Allison.
I was! And someone offered it up. That's another that's hard to find now!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-20, 08:09 AM  
bubbles76

Great Alison! I was going to offer you mine, but couldn't find the post about it anymore. Hope you enjoy it
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-20, 11:58 AM  
star117

�� I am interested in this
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-20, 12:01 PM  
bubbles76

Absolutely Star Send me a PM.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-20, 12:38 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Demeris, I have some Leslie downloads, too. Not sure how many...

I don't have any of her Short Cuts ones. Are they any good?

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-20, 02:49 PM  
kat999

As "boring" as Leslie can be, I did part of one of her one-mile walks (the series with the weighted balls that the backgrounders seem to find unintentionally hilarious ) as an add-on to the FIRM Powersculpting workout that's only 20 minutes long. (I have a pathological need for all workouts to be at least 30 minutes, haha). Doing just ten minutes of a one-mile was perfect, got me to my 30-minute mark, and it was gentle enough that I wasn't exhausted. I even left the sound on, which I don't normally do. Nice motivation, easy moves, comforting, gets my heart rate up just enough to act as a warm-up or cool-down to something else, and if I run some of the segments, it's even better. Leslie is perfect for when you can't get outside or just don't have time, and her stuff is very easy to modify up or down.
Old 09-17-20, 03:00 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat999 View Post
As "boring" as Leslie can be, I did part of one of her one-mile walks (the series with the weighted balls that the backgrounders seem to find unintentionally hilarious ) as an add-on to the FIRM Powersculpting workout that's only 20 minutes long. (I have a pathological need for all workouts to be at least 30 minutes, haha). Doing just ten minutes of a one-mile was perfect, got me to my 30-minute mark, and it was gentle enough that I wasn't exhausted. I even left the sound on, which I don't normally do. Nice motivation, easy moves, comforting, gets my heart rate up just enough to act as a warm-up or cool-down to something else, and if I run some of the segments, it's even better. Leslie is perfect for when you can't get outside or just don't have time, and her stuff is very easy to modify up or down.
I'm with you. I've never been someone who can do a 5-miler with Leslie. But 1-mile is just about perfect to warm-up or round out a workout. Or to force the kids to do with me.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-20, 03:20 PM  
Gams

Because others were mentioning how many Leslies they have, I counted mine and I have 21 - that includes the Miracle Miles set and the Walk 15 set. I kept a couple older ones that use the belt because I have a Power Belt that I love and wanted workouts that use a belt.

I did a couple of the walks from her 10 Minute Mini Walks DVD that I just got today. I agree - nice to have short Leslie walks.

Alta, I like Leslie’s Shortcuts for the Upper Body workout - it’s a nice basic weight workout. I’ve never done the lower body workout because I never lie on the floor to workout - I always have too much h help from my furry friends if I try to lie down.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-20, 11:39 AM  
Leonana

A few days ago, I saw three Leslie VHS tapes at Goodwill. Some sort of series, tapes 1, 2 and 3. I would have picked it up if it had been dvd's.
Old 09-18-20, 12:26 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
Demeris, I have some Leslie downloads, too. Not sure how many...

I don't have any of her Short Cuts ones. Are they any good?
I don't seem to have any of these. I'll have to look at her youtube playlists.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie, leslie sansone