Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-14, 05:22 AM  
horsemom2

Some who want to respond may be having technical glitches if not other real life events getting in the way of responding. So many factors can interfere with communication online. Often I have been sent a PM and I answer it but never really know if that other VFer received my answer because I do not get any more responses. Maybe the other person just saw no need for another response.

I once lent a DVD to a VFer I had a long relationship with online. I fear something horrible happened to her because she always had responded immediately before and never appeared on VF again since. I didn't even get a response to a snail mail.

I am away from home more than 48 hours frequently so I stopped using the Exchange or Share the Wealth to avoid any issues.

Barb S
Old 07-01-14, 06:29 AM  
CHAPLYN61

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegoddess View Post
This sentence would have been fine when either PM was sent. Precise and to the point and doesn't take long to write. And I find it interesting that I didn't call anyone out by name or user name but you found it necessary to call me out. WOW!!!
Um...I thought you started this thread? While you did not call her out by name, you were calling her out. Looks like she was just defending herself. I guess if someone were to look at old threads that may have been able to guess who it was and I feel she had the right to post her response.
Old 07-01-14, 07:18 AM  
WWWendy
Community Manager

Since this thread is getting too far into the particulars of one specific situation, I am closing this thread here.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Closed Thread

Tags
vf exchange, vf trades