Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-25-21, 09:54 AM  
JBliff

Hi all. My workout yesterday was Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio/Pull Day + an episode of Essentrics focusing on hip pain. My right hip has been bothering me slightly and the stretching did help. It feels fine today.

Cher - That's wonderful you were able to get appointments for your MIL & SIL. You sure are good at taking care of the people in your family. I guess one good thing about your soreness is it's telling you your body is working overtime to build antibodies!

Hi to everyone else. Have a good day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-21, 06:28 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Gosh this is great that we are all getting vaccines! Cher, Florida is opening vaccines to everyone 40 and over starting Monday and April 1st it will be to everyone 18 and over. So I would feel pretty safe coming here in early May as long as you mask and distance. I heard through the grapevine that Disney started
noticing pretty early on that people got a bit slack about mask wearing and Disney made it clear that masks had to be worn at all times except when eating or drinking and you would be asked to leave if you did not comply. I’m always seeing pictures from friends at Disney and every person has a mask on. My arm was sore as a bitch with the first shot, just as you said, like a boxer had hit me with a right hook.

I am resting today and running in am.

Oh Vannie, we are not crazy. I saw some stats and car crashes and deaths have gone UP a lot in the past year, even when we had no place to go. That is just crazy. Good workouts!

Jbliff I think my friend’s husband will just get his shot here since we open up to age 40 and above very soon. I have had a few patients not getting the shot for whatever reason and I have to bite my tongue when they tell me. But, I have
had a couple nice people who said they might not feel 100% good about the vaccine, maybe they had a few questions, but they were getting it anyway to help us all get back to normal and to save lives.

Hi Gibbee. Thinking of you.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-21, 06:48 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was KCM Body Training first section and 2 short walks during the day with Mara. We had her here all day yesterday and she stayed the night. SIL will pick her up on the way home after her and my MIL get there Covid vaccines this afternoon.

JBliff - Glad your hip is feeling better.

Karen - I follow a lot of Disney stuff and yes, they really are not messing around with people wearing masks. They tell you the “rules” when you are booking and they will ask you to leave. You also have to make a reservation for which park you want to visit each day. No park reservation, then you can’t get in. I’m not thrilled about wearing masks in 90 degree heat outside but it is what it is. I’d rather do that than have everyone running around all over without wearing them. Plus, since our trip got canceled last year, we have double the Vacation Club points for this year so we are staying in one of the lake cabins at The Wilderness Lodge (not sure if you’re familiar with WL) but it looks SO nice. We even have our own hot tub out on our screened in porch of our cabin.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-21, 07:07 AM  
JBliff

Hi all. My workout yesterday was 50 minutes on the elliptical and an episode of Essentrics focusing on the core.

Cher - That's great Disney is so focused on being safe. It sounds like your lodging will be awesome. Not sure about the hot tub in Florida but maybe it'll be nice and cool in the evening!

Karjoy - Wow, that's great Florida is vaccinating people of all ages so soon. We are still in the 65 and over stage, unless you are considered an essential worker (grocery store, pharmacy, postal or agricultural workers). The bad thing is I see cases are trending up a bit since so many states have reopened completely with no mask mandates.

We're going to hit 81 degrees today and stay in the upper 70s through Sunday. I'm sure we'll take a few walks to enjoy the nice weather.

Hi to Vannie and Gibbee. Have a good day, all.
Old 03-27-21, 07:26 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was Jenny Ford Walk Across America Utah and Jessica Smith Lift & Shift Upper Body 1 set of each circuit.

JBliff - Wow, you have some nice temperatures! We were hit 60 the other day and it was so nice but now it’s back to being chilly here. I’m thinking the hot tub on vacation might be nice maybe in the evening before bed....maybe with a glass of wine!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-21, 02:30 PM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was a 40-minute walk with DH and Fit Split Shred Cardio/Pull Day.
It was downright hot yesterday!

Cher
- The glass of wine sounds good to me.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.