Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-21, 10:11 PM  
Leonana

Today was Tone + Flow. I used 4 pounds this time. It looked like Jessica was using the same weights as Debbie, at least they were the same color. I enjoy this one, lots of balance moves.

I have to admit, I go out more than I should. But I do less than most people around me, so I console myself with that! I'm eating lunch with my friends on Fridays again. I know I said I was quitting, but things calmed down after the election. Plus, they felt bad about the discussions and gave me a Panera gift card. Hard to say no to that! The differences of opinion don't bother me anymore, I think I was just stressed last November.

Liz, it is strange times! That's a good idea, I think I will double mask at Goodwill next time.

wishiwasinhawaii, a virtual trade show sounds interesting. I'm trying to picture it, but having a hard time! Maybe you can tell your boss that you goal is to not quit, ha har.

Donna, fusion does seem more functional, with all the variety.

Pam, I hope you like Justina's barre workout! I wish she had more you tube workouts, but she is focused on her streaming. It's $50 a month, so too pricey for me. You can rent a workout for a week for $10, I might try that sometime. But I enjoy her videos and her IG, she is very personable and knowledgeable. Watching history videos sounds interesting. My husband likes Korean and Chinese Netflix shows. I suppose they are sort of historical, but there is lots of fighting!

Tags
gum surgery, jessica smith get strong, kanopy