Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-23-14, 10:11 AM  
dela

ONNIT (Mark DeGrasse) Dvds - Suggestions wanted!

Hi all, I wrote to Mark DeGrasse to find out if there were any updates on new DVDs coming out, and he replied with this following question looking for suggestions.

"Does your community have any particular requests for workouts? Equipment, objective, theme, etc."

I let him know I would reply back in a couple days when we gather some suggestions, here was mine:

My personal request, and I'll just shoot for the moon here, would be to have a DVD that uses kettlebells, sandbags, bodyweight and ropes mixed together, with a variety of workouts that combine them in different ways like a KB with bodyweight and ropes, Sandbag with kettlebells, Sandbag with ropes, All methods combined, etc. And a music OFF function would be a huge plus. My only complaint about the past dvds, is I have to keep the volume very low so I can play my music over yours and by doing so, I miss a lot of the instruction.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-14, 10:22 AM  
fitfitterfittest

An Indian club workout would be great.
fitfitterfittest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-14, 12:04 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Dela, I also like the idea of having different equipment in one workout. And I said on another thread a day or two ago that I was waiting for him to make an Indian club workout, but that might be better as an add on. I'm not sure how much of a market there is for that.
ddj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-14, 12:35 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I'd like a suspension trainer dvd. I think in the past he told me he'd do one and a mace one (I don't have a mace), and then a dvd with all mixed together (Sandbag, Kettlebell, Bodyweight, Mace and Suspension). I'm also hoping that they still will offer free shipping worldwide in pre-orders as they used to do when it was MMM. I was not impressed by their shipping rates the last time I checked.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-14, 12:45 PM  
rheash92

Battling ropes and jump rope.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-14, 06:30 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I'd like something mix with jump rope too.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-14, 10:20 AM  
buttons11

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
My personal request, and I'll just shoot for the moon here, would be to have a DVD that uses kettlebells, sandbags, bodyweight and ropes mixed together, with a variety of workouts that combine them in different ways like a KB with bodyweight and ropes, Sandbag with kettlebells, Sandbag with ropes, All methods combined, etc. And a music OFF function would be a huge plus. My only complaint about the past dvds, is I have to keep the volume very low so I can play my music over yours and by doing so, I miss a lot of the instruction.
Yes...this plus Indian club mobility...maybe 3-4 short ones on one Dvd to use a warmup/cool down (chaptered with a short description of the movements and their benefits) thanks dela & Mark
"The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new" Socrates NOT the Greek one, Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book that Changes Lives by Dan Millman, 1984

"Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace" Dalai Lama

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." Earl Nightingale

Still training to outrun the zombies buttons
buttons11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-14, 07:59 PM  
dela

Thanks everyone! I'm going to pass along all these ideas in an email tomorrow if anyone wants to add anything
dela is offline   Reply With Quote