Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-17, 03:06 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

One reason why I LOVE Suzanne Bowen

I just got my annual "you are no longer a member at SBF, sorry to see you go, hope you enjoyed the workouts and hope we see you back soon!" email from Suzanne Bowen. I have to say, I absolutely LOVE the way she does business. You get what you pay for; you are NOT auto-renewed. The price is very reasonable at 79.00 for a year (or $10 a month if you don't want to commit.)

I like Suzanne's demeanor, my body likes her workouts, her philosophy works for me, but I especially love her straightforward business practices. You just can't beat what you get for the price, and no hassles. She really sets an example for streaming content producers everywhere, imho.

Needless to say, I hopped online to renew.

I do think I am going to stick with just one subscription, though. I am letting Pilates by Lisa go. It's been a good year with PBL, certainly; but I've learned that this ectomorph body needs more than Pilates... And frankly, more than barre as well. Especially being a post-menopausal ecto, I really need to incorporate more traditional, heavier strength work. But I still still do some barre with SBF, because it really makes me happy and healthy.
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flat belly barre, suzanne bowen