Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-16, 07:01 PM  
Lori_Michigan

OT: sports bra rec?

I love the Fiona bra from Moving Comfort (here) but it's so darn expensive, and I literally wear them all day every day instead of a real bra -- does anyone have any recommendations for a bra that is similar to this style and fit but not at the price tag? I squeeze myself into a 36C so I need something ultra supportive with no bounce but comfortable enough to wear 15+ hours a day.

Thanks in advance!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-16, 03:03 PM  
puja

I'm busty and my zero bounce bras aren't really comfortable enough for all day wear. I need bras that are very thick and tight to work or I often wear two at once. Surprisingly though, these bras:

https://www.amazon.com/B-BANG-Sports...ont+sports+bra a different style than the ones you like

although a different style than the Moving Comfort ones, offer good support and I think they're great unless you are jumping up and down repeatedly. The pads are removable and the lower cut makes it v-neck friendly. They really are more supportive than they look.
puja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-16, 09:19 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Thank you!! That one looks awesome -- will give it a try!
Old 09-27-16, 08:40 AM  
antbuko

That's a good deal! I'll bookmark these.
Old 09-27-16, 09:42 PM  
bfit

There are some Champion exercise bras that I've found to be very supportive. I've found them for a very reasonable price at Costco. A good place to look for bras is Title 9 Sports. Title 9 is not inexpensive, but they have really good quality merchandise, very complete descriptions of how supportive the different bras are, and a very generous return policy. Things I have bought from Title 9 (like swimsuits and bras) have lasted for a long time so in the long run I think it's still a good deal.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-16, 10:33 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfit View Post
There are some Champion exercise bras that I've found to be very supportive. I've found them for a very reasonable price at Costco. A good place to look for bras is Title 9 Sports. Title 9 is not inexpensive, but they have really good quality merchandise, very complete descriptions of how supportive the different bras are, and a very generous return policy. Things I have bought from Title 9 (like swimsuits and bras) have lasted for a long time so in the long run I think it's still a good deal.
I like Title 9, but their price for the Moving Comfort bra that I like is crazy. I used to buy from them when they did their bra sales a few times a year, but I haven't seen that in a few years. I did find a good deal from Brooks Running (who bought Moving Comfort last year) but I'm still on the hunt...