Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-20, 01:51 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Yayy!! Good for you, Anna!!
It is SUCH a relief to realize that I've gained some strength. I was beginning to wonder if I were making progress at all. Some other workouts are still beyond me but I know I can build on my successes so long as I'm careful. Whew.
Old 04-02-20, 10:57 PM  
CharM

Since Goodwill's not open, I'm doing my thrift shopping on ebay.

just arrived a couple of days ago: Paul Katami's 4x4 set for just under $24 shipped, and the dvds are in excellent condition. (if I bought it from a vidiot, thank you)

On the way: Buti Soul Sweat for under $4 shipped. I just looked at a clip, which I probably should have done sooner. It doesn't look like it's for me, but I'll give it a try.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-20, 01:04 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Since Goodwill's not open, I'm doing my thrift shopping on ebay.

just arrived a couple of days ago: Paul Katami's 4x4 set for just under $24 shipped, and the dvds are in excellent condition. (if I bought it from a vidiot, thank you)

On the way: Buti Soul Sweat for under $4 shipped. I just looked at a clip, which I probably should have done sooner. It doesn't look like it's for me, but I'll give it a try.
Me, too! I was waxing sentimental and picked up P90 for $18. I love all the P90X sets but never bought P90 because I figured it would be too easy. But I think it will blend well with other programs now that I'm more flexible with my rotations.
Old 04-03-20, 01:09 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Me, too! I was waxing sentimental and picked up P90 for $18. I love all the P90X sets but never bought P90 because I figured it would be too easy. But I think it will blend well with other programs now that I'm more flexible with my rotations.
How funny, I just did one of the P90 workouts last week and it was soooooooooo boring. If you loved Baladea, you'll love this. heehee I think it was just me, though, because I popped in a different dvd that I normally like but wasn't feeling it, either. I haven't done the strength workouts in 2-3 years, but I don't remember them being easy. Be sure to report back!
Old 04-03-20, 01:14 PM  
alisoncooks

The siren call of Mary's $2 sale got me. I ended up getting several of the Yoga Warrior 365 DVDs (from a partial set she was selling by the disc). Hopefully I'll use them -- they're a bit longer than I've been using.

ETA: and they came today! And my lifeboard came today too! Happy day!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-20, 03:22 PM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
How funny, I just did one of the P90 workouts last week and it was soooooooooo boring. If you loved Baladea, you'll love this. heehee I think it was just me, though, because I popped in a different dvd that I normally like but wasn't feeling it, either. I haven't done the strength workouts in 2-3 years, but I don't remember them being easy. Be sure to report back!
Did you do the old version or the new one?
Oh yeah---Baladea will always be epic in my mind
Old 04-03-20, 03:26 PM  
momofcha

I ordered a couple of Cathe’s from Mary and my last order from WI to IL took almost a week. This round is currently in PA????

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-20, 03:37 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
The siren call of Mary's $2 sale got me. I ended up getting several of the Yoga Warrior 365 DVDs (from a partial set she was selling by the disc). Hopefully I'll use them -- they're a bit longer than I've been using.

I saw that sale and figured a member of vf would buy the dvds. Enjoy!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-20, 04:04 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Did you do the old version or the new one?
Oh yeah---Baladea will always be epic in my mind
Disregard my first post to you. lol I didn't realize there was an updated version (or forgot all about it) that's actually called P90. I'm referring to the original Power 90, which we've referred to here as P90. In that case, you may not be bored after all.
Old 04-03-20, 06:30 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post

I saw those single DVDs on Mary’s sale. Is that the first time she offered them like that? I don’t remember her selling them like that before.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote