Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-20-19, 11:34 AM  
soulflower

Wait...what...Michelle has new workouts?!?!?

Will you share the link to learn more?

Kate,
Enjoy Michelle! I have the set and today for the first time I did one of the Cardio strength workouts. I rarely strength train (I know I should) and I found this workout much more challenging than the cardio workouts (which I find plenty challenging).

Hsim,
Michelle’s Bodyfit 360’s are my favorites!
soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 11:44 AM  
soulflower

Ok, I answered my own question and found info about the studio workouts https://www.michelledozois.com/peak-...body-challenge

These look like a an additional set of Peak 10 workouts. For now, I’ll stick with the original set. If I ever complete a rotation of those, I’ll consider this new(er) set.

Thanks for mentioning the studio program.
Old 09-20-19, 01:23 PM  
slockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulflower View Post
Ok, I answered my own question and found info about the studio workouts https://www.michelledozois.com/peak-...body-challenge

These look like a an additional set of Peak 10 workouts. For now, I’ll stick with the original set. If I ever complete a rotation of those, I’ll consider this new(er) set.

Thanks for mentioning the studio program.
Thanks for including the link! and you're welcome for mentioning the new program. I'm so tempted....but I don't really NEED any new workouts. The strength ones sound so good too. I wish there were video clips....
slockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 03:13 PM  
marki64

Checked out her clip of her new series. I love Michelle, but that's not where I'm at. I just want a couple dvds, not the nutrition and such. Seems a little Beach Bodyish. I really hate the infomercial stuff. "I lost 10 lbs in one week." Nope not for me.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 03:37 PM  
soulflower

The video on the site (see link upthread) includes very brief snippets of the 8 workouts that make up the studio program.
Old 09-20-19, 06:50 PM  
deineira

Quote:
Originally Posted by slockhart View Post

I see on her website that she has ANOTHER set with "studio" workouts... does anyone here have those? I think they are download only. I would love to get that set. It also comes with other strength workouts and is $89 US I think. would love to be enabled on that one!

Stacey
I have these and did them with the challenge when she first released them. They're a solid system, filmed in her studio with just two other exercisers for all of the workouts, if I recall. One is a modifier, the same woman who modifies in the DVDs a lot, I can't remember her name.

The music is good, the energy is high and the workouts are fun, like all of Michelle's workouts. They were a little shorter than the DVDs, which I appreciated. I thought that they were well worth it, even if you don't want all the other stuff, but I did find some of the recipes to be good and I definitely used them through the challenge. The workouts provide a well rounded program that definitely increased my fitness level at the time.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 07:41 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
Checked out her clip of her new series. I love Michelle, but that's not where I'm at. I just want a couple dvds, not the nutrition and such. Seems a little Beach Bodyish. I really hate the infomercial stuff. "I lost 10 lbs in one week." Nope not for me.
I think you can get just the downloads without all the nutrition and recipe stuff and those are $89, at least that's what I understood. I'm also not into the nutrition and recipe offerings from this or other programs. I'm a vegetarian, and I always have to modify the recipes to suit my needs and tastes, so why am I paying for it? I agree it does look Beach Bodyish without the shakes

I would like to hear more about the new challenge workouts.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 10:24 PM  
janice

Got the Peak downloads + the older Peak dvd workouts

Just an FYI - there was a GREAT DEAL on last year around Black Friday.
I already had the original dvd set but that that price, it did not matter - vidiot logic :-)

Janice
janice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-19, 09:52 AM  
slockhart

I appreciate the info on the new set....I will wait it out and hope for a sale. I really don't NEED them, but you know.....
Stacey
slockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-19, 09:47 AM  
seww

I LOVE the Peak 10 FIT Body Challenge set!!
Its my favorite I think of all-time. Michelle used to run a challenge for online users as well as in her gym but she's not doing that anymore.
You won't regret this purchase!

I completed the program more than once as a participants of her FB Peak 10 Challenge group and then was given access to her online-only-live Peak 10 practice workouts which are challenging but SO MUCH FUN!
Sue
seww is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
michelle dozois, peak 10, peak fit