Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-05-12, 08:42 AM  
fagiles

Jennifer posted infomercial times for this week on her Facebook page. I have yet to catch it because it seems to be showing on the digital cable channels and I just have Basic Extended.

I already have the system but have yet to try it. Nevertheless, I just want to see the infocommercial, too

felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-12, 09:48 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by venesia View Post
Is the 8 weeks rotation posted somewhere? I tried to search but couldn't find any.
Week 1

Shoulder Shredder (shoulder & tri's)
Fusion Lower Body (quads, inner tight, outer thigh & calves)
Crazy Circuit Cardio (cardio)
Bicep Builder (bi's & chest)
Ballistic Back (upper, middle, lower back; glutes & hamstrings) (40 mins)
TKO Fat Blast (cardio)

Week 2

Upper Body Transformer (all UB)
Lean Legs (all LB)
Speed & Agility (20 min) (cardio)
Total Body (1 sets for each body part if I'm correct) (effective 10 min can be repeated 3 times for a 30 min)
Total Body Transformer (core)
Fusion Stretch (stretch)

6 days a week
repeat 4 times (8 weeks total)
except noted all workouts are 30 min aprox
body part workouts have 30 segs HIT cardio that focus on the same muscle group you are working

ETA: Made a correction on 10 min Total Body which I did last week. Is one set per body part plus cardio blasts. I think this is the best 10 minute workout ever.
Old 06-05-12, 11:02 AM  
venesia

Thanks Sharaz! This looks very good and I can add-on other workouts. Is the "Fusion Lower Body" on week 1 and 2 the same? Or is one supposed to be Lean Legs?
venesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-12, 11:07 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by venesia View Post
Thanks Sharaz! This looks very good and I can add-on other workouts. Is the "Fusion Lower Body" on week 1 and 2 the same? Or is one supposed to be Lean Legs?
Sorry, just made the correction Leaner Legs is different.
Old 06-07-12, 10:00 PM  
Getfit

It's funny, I received Met-Rx 180 last night and I could not wait to get up and try one of the workouts. I did the kickboxing today and it was meh and only thing I kept thinking was I was cheating on JNL fusion today was bicep builder so I finished my kickboxing workout and popped bicep builder in. This might be one rotation I will actually finish . The time you have to dedicate to it makes it real easy and the workouts are short and sweet .
Old 06-07-12, 11:25 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getfit View Post
It's funny, I received Met-Rx 180 last night and I could not wait to get up and try one of the workouts. I did the kickboxing today and it was meh and only thing I kept thinking was I was cheating on JNL fusion today was bicep builder so I finished my kickboxing workout and popped bicep builder in. This might be one rotation I will actually finish . The time you have to dedicate to it makes it real easy and the workouts are short and sweet .
ditto IJNL This week I did Upper Body Transformer and TKO Fat Blast back to back (I missed it last week) I burned the same amount of calories that I use to burn with Tonique Premier & Aero/Jump Scupt in the same hour. Of course I went all out straight from circuit to circuit. I'm lifting on the 8 reps range this two week block. I think next week, I'm switching to pyramids. I like that with JNL you can play with the reps/tempo/technique at any time depending on your goals. So much fun

The workouts are effective and short. You don't need more time because she pack both strength/cardio wisely on 30 min. My other add ons workouts (if I have time) are just miscellaneous.
Old 06-08-12, 07:52 PM  
IrishOT

I am in my first week of the 8 week JNL fusion rotation, and even though I have only done 5 workouts, they really pack a punch in about 30-40 min. Something about alternating the 30 seconds of toning with 30 seconds of cardio makes me sweat like crazy, and I have had DOMS every day since doing the workouts. Even when I lift heavy with Cathe or do a Jari workout, I have not have DOMS like the JNL workouts have given me, and for the JNL workouts I have used between 5-10 pound dumbells.

I really hope this workout rotation does something good for me and I am hoping the plyos will help with my running. This could be one of my best purchases ever!
IrishOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 08:53 PM  
Sharaz

you are right. I'm not way disappointed with this set. Like you said there is something about the 30 segs. I noted that she work with weights the muscle and then burn the same muscle with bodyweight HIT cardio circuit. eg. she do weighted squats and the 30 segs cardio is jump squats. I'm very impressed with JNL technique. I believe that's the key of the DOMS.

I feel DOMS too afterwards and soooo worked out with this workouts I think my body look better too after almost finish the 1st month. more tight!
Old 06-11-12, 11:34 AM  
Cassy

can someone please tag this thread with "JNL Fusion" -
edited
thanks to whoever added it. It greats helps find this thread!
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 01:06 PM  
muffins135

Is it worth it to purchase the 15 DVD set or should i stick with the 12 DVD set?
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hunky guys with no shirts, jennifer nicole lee, jnl, jnl fusion, rotations, scratched dvds