Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-15, 07:09 PM  
clerkin11

I told my daughter about this and she's getting one (actually I'm getting it for her for Christmas). She has been lusting after my Jumpsport 550, but even those are pretty expensive. She's getting the larger one (which is such a steal at $249 - no shipping and no tax). I do hope it's actually good. I've never tried a bellicon, but I'll be able to compare it to the jumpsport anyway.
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-15, 07:29 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
thank you susie for the photo and the info. Does anyone know if this is what a bellicon looks like?

Sue
Yes, that is what the Bellicon looks like. Below is my 48" Bellicon with the stainless steel legs (Bellicon Premium). The Bellicon Classic has the black, glossy, powder-coated finish which is standard for most rebounders and appears to be what the Chinese one has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessnative View Post
this is a bit tempting. I have the (costco) jumpsport and i love it.
I asked a few questions, too. They responded promptly:

"the pre-order sale will last until we have our fulfillment center set up in the usa. Currently, we ship directly from our manufacture warehouse in china.

We do sell replacement mats and bungees. Bungee replacement sets are $49. A replacement mat is $99.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Warm regards"
I have to say if I didn't already have my allotment of Bellicons, I would be tempted by this deal. My husband who is an engineer does have some reservations about the quality of the rebounder. His main concern is the strength and sturdiness of the frame.

But for $49, I may buy a set of Ultra bungee cords to replace the extra strong ones on my other Bellicon. I am also interested in comparing the quality of the two.

I hope the daisyduke comes back with more reviews on the $249 rebounder.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	48 in Bellicon 1.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	4275   Click image for larger version

Name:	48 in Bellicon 2.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	4276  
Old 08-12-15, 08:00 PM  
smith938
VF Supporter

I"m tempted too but I don't need another rebounder- I have a bellicon and a jumpsport and both are awesome and in great shape. I keep the bellicon upstairs where there was more room and the smaller jumpsport downstairs where it was crowded (now it seems the spaces have changed after cleaning and decluttering! but I still do most of my exercise upstairs simply because it's easier with the bedrooms and shower being upstairs
Old 08-12-15, 08:38 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyduke View Post
I average 30k steps a day because of my rebounder. I've lost several pounds too. Now if only I could get myself off the rebounder to do some strength training.
Daisy you can do strength training on your rebounder, I do. I do wall workouts, total body, I do everything on my rebounder so you could, too

Cheryl
Old 08-12-15, 11:30 PM  
Bubbeez

Wow Daisy! Sounds like a great deal!
I would really like a rebounder but I think I'll wait for more reviews to come in. I'd rather get a Bellicon (will take a long time to save up $ for it tho).
Bubbeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-15, 05:48 AM  
daisyduke

It had been amazing. The extra space is so nice. I can do squats and plyos on it. I can step touch. I have space to do pushup with the extra challenge of having the instability of the rebounder. I can bounce I'm complete silence. I am just loving it
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-15, 06:54 AM  
Lannette

Hi Daisy,

I'm wondering if you could tell us a bit about the frame. I think you said that it came in two pieces and had to be put together. Do the legs screw into the frame or simply insert into the frame?

I'm considering adding a rebounder to my postural restructuring space and it needs to be quiet. I so wish that this company had assembly photos so we could see how substantial the individual pieces are. At these prices this rebounder falls into the too good to be true area. The company website is not reassuring me because it's so bare bones.

I believe you when you say you believe it's a good deal. I would just like a few more details.

Did anyone else here order one?

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-15, 07:42 AM  
Rosemarie

What a timing!

Just got back from the Bellicon office where I (after taking 10 deep breaths) ordered their mini tramp and saw this thread. I did ask about this product and the reply was that the quality of the frame and cords was a lot less.....which is what you would expect as answer I suppose.

By this time tomorrow I hope to be bouncing!

Happy rebounding folks!
Rosemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-15, 08:02 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemarie View Post
What a timing!

Just got back from the Bellicon office where I (after taking 10 deep breaths) ordered their mini tramp and saw this thread. I did ask about this product and the reply was that the quality of the frame and cords was a lot less.....which is what you would expect as answer I suppose.

By this time tomorrow I hope to be bouncing!

Happy rebounding folks!
Can't help but wonder what they're basing that upon. Can't be the website. Too bad they couldn't show you a side by side. I tend not to believe these kinds of statements if they aren't backed up with some cold, hard facts, like the frame is ___ gauge steel and our frame is___ or their cords are ____ thick while ours are ____. Obviously they aren't going to say, "Oh yes, that's a pretty darn good knock off at a great price. LOL

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-15, 08:54 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Can't help but wonder what they're basing that upon. Can't be the website. Too bad they couldn't show you a side by side. I tend not to believe these kinds of statements if they aren't backed up with some cold, hard facts, like the frame is ___ gauge steel and our frame is___ or their cords are ____ thick while ours are ____. Obviously they aren't going to say, "Oh yes, that's a pretty darn good knock off at a great price. LOL
Lannette, great questions. I will send the China company an email as a followup to their previous answers. Besides the strength of the frame, I have some concerns about the round frame coming in pieces. The Bellicon frame comes in one piece with mat and bungee cords attached. All you have to do is screw in the legs.

Tags
bellicon, costco, jumpsport, probounce, reboundair, rebounder