Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-15, 04:28 PM  
daisyduke

I ordered it about a week ago, and it was shipped same day. It arrived today. It is made in China and shipped from there. I only have an urban rebounder to compare it to. I really actually love the urban rebounder but the squeaking drove me nuts and I wanted a bigger jumping surface. This is 48 inches. It is plenty big and is silent. It is a nice soft smooth bounce. A comparable size bellicon is almost $1,000. I think this is a steal .

Nancy... I don't think you'll hit your head.
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-15, 07:18 PM  
horsemom2

I bounce in a basement. Off the bungee with my hands straight up, I can touch my ceiling with my finger tips. I really do not go airborne and keep my feet close to the mat if not on the mat without coming close to hitting my head. There has been a few times when I got carried away that my hair brushed the ceiling LOL

ETA: if I didn't already have 2 JumpSport PRO mat bungees I love, I would try that 48 inch model!

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-15, 07:34 PM  
horsemom2

Does the mat cone, especially in the center?
My main concern about a larger mat is coning because of Plantar Fasciitis.

Barb S
Old 08-11-15, 07:58 PM  
Sophb21

Wow!! I can't wait to hear your review!! they have free international shipping for preorders as well 😱

I'd normally jump at the chance but I have a back injury and the last thing I'll be able to do for awhile if ever is jump.
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-15, 09:07 PM  
Footballnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
I bounce in a basement. Off the bungee with my hands straight up, I can touch my ceiling with my finger tips. I really do not go airborne and keep my feet close to the mat if not on the mat without coming close to hitting my head. There has been a few times when I got carried away that my hair brushed the ceiling LOL

ETA: if I didn't already have 2 JumpSport PRO mat bungees I love, I would try that 48 inch model!
Barb S
Yea. I was thinking that too. I would love the extra space for walking videos (for side steps), but I am also wondering how much actual jumping space would be available on the 48" mat.
Old 08-11-15, 09:39 PM  
Sophb21

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyduke View Post
I average 30k steps a day because of my rebounder. I've lost several pounds too. Now if only I could get myself off the rebounder to do some strength training.
Have you tried The Firm's G Force series? I just previewed one with Tracie Long and she does weights and the rebounder. It looks like a great workout and it made me think of you
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-15, 09:40 PM  
Coastal Girl

Very cool...keep us posted please!
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-15, 10:10 PM  
amery

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyduke View Post
I ordered it about a week ago, and it was shipped same day. It arrived today. It is made in China and shipped from there. I only have an urban rebounder to compare it to. I really actually love the urban rebounder but the squeaking drove me nuts and I wanted a bigger jumping surface. This is 48 inches. It is plenty big and is silent. It is a nice soft smooth bounce. A comparable size bellicon is almost $1,000. I think this is a steal .

Nancy... I don't think you'll hit your head.
I have an urban rebounder too that I like except for the noise. I like that I can do somewhat of a faster beat. (I even kind of like following the urban rebounder videos) How is the bounce on this one?
amery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-15, 06:29 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballnut View Post
Yea. I was thinking that too. I would love the extra space for walking videos (for side steps), but I am also wondering how much actual jumping space would be available on the 48" mat.
They claim the bounce space is 36 inches for the 48 inch which is about 6 inches more than my 44 inch Jumpsport 550.

I emailed them and they were honest and said the larger the mat, the more give there is under each foot which is why I never splurged on a 48 inch Bellicon. The original Jumpsport 350 and 370 mats with 30 cords were not firm enough for my feet so I had to wear shoes for extra support. The Jumpsport PRO mats have 36 cords.

At least the 44 inch JumpSport 550 has been good for my bare feet and alittle lower for our basement ceiling. If I want to bounce high, I have the 40 inch 370 Pro mat on the frame in our living room with a high ceiling, thanks to another VFer who had received that mat by mistake. I really am happy with both of these so will not give up mat firmness for a few more inches since I can tweak almost all cardio on these two Pro mats.

Barb S
Old 08-12-15, 10:11 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

I received an email from Pro-BounceRecounder responding to my inquiries. I have copied the answers to my questions:

(quote)Thank you for your inquiry.

1. We are located in China. Our street address is Shuang Bang Road, Shanghai, China 201702. We do not currently have an english speaking phone number, but hope to have one soon for our new western division.

2. Currently, we ship directly from our manufacture warehouse in China.
We are working on setting up a fulfillment center in the USA.

3. Since the trampoline cost before shipping is below the the cost that USA starts charging duty for, there should be no custom duty charges for US customers. Larger orders of more than one trampoline may have a 4.6% duty charge from the US custom department.

4. The photos on the website are edited to look extra pretty like all brand product pictures. I have attached an unedited customer photo of our rebounder.

5. The lifetime warranty covers the frame for damage. Shipping to us is not included, but only the damaged part needs to be sent. Replacement parts are shipped back free of charge. We are working on setting up a fulfillment center in the USA to handle warranties for US customers.

6. We have a 30-day return policy. To make a return, contact us for a RMA #. Returns must be in unused condition and our shipping cost is deducted from the refund.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! (end quote)

Here is the customer picture of the actual rebounder.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ProBounceRebounder.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	4274  

Tags
bellicon, costco, jumpsport, probounce, reboundair, rebounder