Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-02-17, 07:17 PM  
pollytc

Fit Tower Questions

I'm gravitating towards ordering the Fit Tower. For those who have it, do you like it? How fast was the shipping?

Thanks!
Old 08-03-17, 10:08 AM  
Pascal

I love mine. For some reason, I never used the Turbo Tower and got rid of it. But I use my Fit Tower at least three times a week. It feels sturdier than the previous model. With the DVDs it came with, as well as her advanced DVDs, I love that you move it to different heights during the workouts (for variety's sake) and how there are numbers on the sides of the tower so you can make it higher or lower rather quickly. It's fun!!

I remember thinking it shipped quicker than I thought it would, but can't remember how long it did take. The tower came with free weight bar clips, and those arrived about three days before the tower did.
Old 08-03-17, 10:17 AM  
walkrtalkr

I love mine too. I didn't order the first one because I thought it was too expensive and I didn't need another toy but then when the Advanced Fit Tower DVDs came out and I got it at 30% off I caved. So glad I did. I only wish Cathe had a workout rotation that included the 3 beginner and 3 advanced DVDs....
walkrtalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-17, 01:36 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkrtalkr View Post
I love mine too. I didn't order the first one because I thought it was too expensive and I didn't need another toy but then when the Advanced Fit Tower DVDs came out and I got it at 30% off I caved. So glad I did. I only wish Cathe had a workout rotation that included the 3 beginner and 3 advanced DVDs....
She indicated in one of her posts she is coming out with a rotation and she did a Cathe live with the tower last Friday I think. I really like mine. It's very convenient for doing modified pushups, mountain climbers, pullups and chinups. I'm working my way through the videos.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-17, 04:25 PM  
pollytc

I caved and ordered last night I bought her advanced lower body fit tower dvds a few weeks back I'm thinking about getting the total body
Old 08-03-17, 04:41 PM  
Donna D

Just popping in to say how much I love the mat that came with the Fit Tower!

Tonight I did a Classical Stretch episode and used the Fit Tower instead of a chair. It is so easy to adjust the bar quickly.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-17, 04:45 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

One of my clips is a little hard to move but I'm hoping over time it will loosen up. I did try to give it a little help with a hammer.

~Beth
Old 08-03-17, 07:21 PM  
pollytc

Are the dvds that come with the fit tower pretty decent?
Old 08-03-17, 07:29 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollytc View Post
I haven't tried them yet. I imagine the intermediate and advanced versions that come with the tower would probably be a step down from the usual workouts Cathe offers because they are targeting a wider market. Having said that, I am beginning to modify more often so those may turn out to be very nice options. I did the advanced boot camp this week and had to stop for water breaks. I plan to try the advanced total body tomorrow.

~Beth
Old 08-03-17, 08:20 PM  
Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollytc View Post
They're quite beginner/easy, but they're well made. You can make them harder/more advanced. I usually use them as an add on. One minor thing that bugs me about the DVDs that came with the tower is Cathe says stuff like, "Beach ready," etc. Maybe the fit tower company had a check list of 'buzz' words for her to use. It's a small, small complaint, though. I thoroughly love the advanced fit tower DVDs.

Tags
fit tower, turbo tower