Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-17, 07:15 AM  
muggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
I just tested putting it my cart to see what the postage would be - given the comments about it.

$115.31 postage, to give a total of $155.28
THEN, have to do the exchange rate thing -> $US0.75 ~ $AU1.00, so pushes the total to around $207.

Decision made.
Wow! That's terrible.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-17, 07:21 AM  
suzannaerin

Helen, that's insane. The exchange rate is fluid, so you might be able to get a reasonable deal before the resale ends.

I did preorder but there is a chance the I will end up selling on roost. Depends on whether the impact level and the speed. I'm at a point where I really have to focus on form and Cathe's metabolic stuff tends to move at a good clip. Too many years of not being mindful about my form has finally caught up with me.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-17, 10:59 AM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
I just tested putting it my cart to see what the postage would be - given the comments about it.

$115.31 postage, to give a total of $155.28
THEN, have to do the exchange rate thing -> $US0.75 ~ $AU1.00, so pushes the total to around $207.

Decision made.
You must have chosen the pulldown for UPS. If you choose "more carriers", the shipping cost is $23.75 (in US dollars) via USPS First Class Package International Service.

Not sure if this is still too high for you, but I wanted to let you and others know.

Another option would be to order an additional dvd to get the order total high enough to qualify for free worldwide shipping. If you don't need another dvd, there's always the option of trading that dvd later on VF or selling on ebay although you likely won't recoup the full value of the dvd. Plus, that's extra work.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-17, 12:23 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Did I miss something in the descriptions of the workouts or are abs/core not mentioned at all?!

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-17, 01:17 PM  
Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer P. View Post
Did I miss something in the descriptions of the workouts or are abs/core not mentioned at all?!
You are correct! My guess is she will make one or two 'bonus' Fit Split core routines and include them on all discs, like she's done with the past several series. At least I hope.
Old 07-19-17, 05:24 PM  
Helen

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
You must have chosen the pulldown for UPS. If you choose "more carriers", the shipping cost is $23.75 (in US dollars) via USPS First Class Package International Service.

Not sure if this is still too high for you, but I wanted to let you and others know.

Another option would be to order an additional dvd to get the order total high enough to qualify for free worldwide shipping. If you don't need another dvd, there's always the option of trading that dvd later on VF or selling on ebay although you likely won't recoup the full value of the dvd. Plus, that's extra work.
The only option was UPS
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-17, 05:31 PM  
kristiep

Anyone know when the pre sale ends? I am thinking about ordering another DVD to get the free shipping but waiting for it to be a DOD.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-17, 08:39 PM  
muggle

In the past presales last quite a while. A long while.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-17, 07:22 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiep View Post
Anyone know when the pre sale ends? I am thinking about ordering another DVD to get the free shipping but waiting for it to be a DOD.
They will give you a heads up on when the first presale is over. usually a week before it ends.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-17, 07:29 AM  
lavna

After a while, there's an increase in the pre-sale price. Maybe, it will increase over 50$.
For the Fit Advanced DVDs, the bundle was still under 50$ but I purchased the 3 DVDs individually at the pre-sale price and it was over 50$ (16,97$ each IIRC) So I got free shipping without having to order another DVD.
HTH
Nathalie
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, fit split, fit split reviews