Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-16-17, 10:28 AM  
Libby

Turbo Fire

I have TJ but would like to try Turbo Fire. Which one would you recommend? I see them for sale on eBay but don't know which one would be best. I'm an intermediate to advanced exerciser but don't do high impact much anymore. I am fine with modifying.
Libby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-17, 10:52 AM  
sherry7899

I don't have a specific suggestion, but I just wanted to let you know that they do have a modifier in all the workouts. She is easily visible.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-17, 02:55 PM  
Libby

Thanks! That's good to know!
Old 03-17-17, 11:40 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I don't have her "Fire Starter" set but those are supposed to be the introductory/beginner Turbo Fire workouts.

I have the main set and the challenge for me is the super fast pace. You really don't have to do any high impact at all to achieve the high intensity. I don't know if you're trying out individual DVDs? But I really like the 30 minute and 45 minute workouts. They seem easier to follow, but that may be because I use them more often. The HIIT workouts would take more higher impact to get the most out of them.

I agree with Sherry, they always have a modifier who is on stage and clearly visible. Chalene always does a good job with modifiers and pointing out modifications.
Old 03-17-17, 03:58 PM  
Libby

What are the actual titles of the 30 and 45 minute workouts?
Old 03-17-17, 06:54 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Hi Libby,

This is copied from the Turbo Fire description. The workouts are just called Fire 30 and Fire 45.

Fire 30, Fire 40, Fire 45, Fire 55 Classes
Actively recover from the HIIT classes while melting the fat away with these longer cardio classes, which include the HIITs you love, created by Chalene.
Old 03-17-17, 08:04 PM  
Mickey12

Libby,

I have an extra copy of Greatest HIITs if you want it. It's 30 minutes., I'm pretty sure it's not one of the easier ones. PM me if you're interested in it.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 08:33 PM  
Diana3271

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Libby,

I have an extra copy of Greatest HIITs if you want it. It's 30 minutes., I'm pretty sure it's not one of the easier ones. PM me if you're interested in it.

Kim
I thought I had all the TF workouts. I don't remember the Greatest HIITs workout. Which package did it come in? Maybe I do have it and didn't realize it. LOL TIA

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 04:08 AM  
bearcatfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
I thought I had all the TF workouts. I don't remember the Greatest HIITs workout. Which package did it come in? Maybe I do have it and didn't realize it. LOL TIA
I think Greatest HIITS was a coach-only bonus ... it came in a separate cardboard sleeve.

They have repackaged Turbo Fire quite a bit since I bought my set originally. I think somewhere in General Discussion I compared the two packages and the renamings.

OK, here it is. There's been some discussion on the various versions of it in other threads...

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...ght=turbo+fire
Old 03-18-17, 07:04 AM  
Diana3271

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
I think Greatest HIITS was a coach-only bonus ... it came in a separate cardboard sleeve.

They have repackaged Turbo Fire quite a bit since I bought my set originally. I think somewhere in General Discussion I compared the two packages and the renamings.

OK, here it is. There's been some discussion on the various versions of it in other threads...

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...ght=turbo+fire
Thank you! I bought mine through Mary, but I don't think I have that workout. I guess I need to try to acquire it some how.

Does anyone have Greatest Hiits and want to trade something for it? Send me a PM. TIA

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote