Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-15-12, 06:51 PM  
Brick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerbaby View Post
Brick, I thought I wasn't interested in this program upon first review but since it has the "Brick" seal of approval it became a no brainer for me. I absolutely buy every yoga practice you recommend as I trust your taste, and it's ALWAYS paid off for me. So I bought combo pack 1 and 2 and have been perusing the site since then while I await their arrival. I signed up with Team DDP and I must say that the members there have to be the most welcoming, supportive, and encouraging group of people I've ever encountered. I feel like I not only bought a program but an entire support system. Even if for some crazy reason I end up not liking the practices it's money well spent to support Diamond Dallas who seems genuinely caring about peoples' well-being.

Thanks for all the information you have generously provided us!

Tiffany
Ah Tiffany, 'tis a heavy responsibility you place upon my shoulders, LOL!

I sure do appreciate your kind remarks. I'll be waiting with bated breath and fingers crossed, to hear what you think of the workouts!

You're so right about the friendly fellow members and supportive community at Team DDP. And Dallas himself is easily contacted there, which says a lot.

I do hope you love the DVDs. Dallas is just so darned down-to-earth, and unpretentious. I don't think I've ever gotten through one of his workouts without having to chuckle or smile a lot, which multiplies the good feelings you're already getting from the yoga.

I'm happy I could share the information!
Brick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-12, 07:10 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Are these power yoga?
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-12, 07:58 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerbaby View Post
Brick, I thought I wasn't interested in this program upon first review but since it has the "Brick" seal of approval it became a no brainer for me. I absolutely buy every yoga practice you recommend as I trust your taste, and it's ALWAYS paid off for me. So I bought combo pack 1 and 2 and have been perusing the site since then while I await their arrival. I signed up with Team DDP and I must say that the members there have to be the most welcoming, supportive, and encouraging group of people I've ever encountered. I feel like I not only bought a program but an entire support system. Even if for some crazy reason I end up not liking the practices it's money well spent to support Diamond Dallas who seems genuinely caring about peoples' well-being.

Thanks for all the information you have generously provided us!

Tiffany
This! I'm very happy to support DDP. I'm has not being interested in Yoga too much, but there is something about DDP and the people that got my interest from the get go. So I didn't hesitate to order as with other workouts. When this happens to me, pretty much 100% of the time I'm not disappointed. Team DDP welcome you with kindy e-mails and provides a lot of resources. I received an e-mail with an "hola saludos" headline. The community is fantastic.
Old 05-15-12, 08:02 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick View Post
Dallas is just so darned down-to-earth, and unpretentious. I don't think I've ever gotten through one of his workouts without having to chuckle or smile a lot, which multiplies the good feelings you're already getting from the yoga.

I'm happy I could share the information!
Brick, he put a smile on my face every time i watch his clips. I love the "bang"
Old 05-16-12, 06:33 AM  
peluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharazPR View Post
This! I'm very happy to support DDP. I'm has not being interested in Yoga too much, but there is something about DDP and the people that got my interest from the get go. So I didn't hesitate to order as with other workouts. When this happens to me, pretty much 100% of the time I'm not disappointed. Team DDP welcome you with kindy e-mails and provides a lot of resources. I received an e-mail with an "hola saludos" headline. The community is fantastic.
I agree. I never got an email confirmation when I ordered so I emailed them yesterday. Not only did they get back to me right away, but they were sincerely apologetic. Their customer service has a personal touch which I always appreciate.
peluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-12, 09:13 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

I didn't think I was interested, either, but I watched more of the clips and did become somewhat intrigued. I'm awaiting tigerbaby and Cassy's reviews since I know their taste! Though I guess there's the one link I can actually try, too, right? I need to investigate that a bit more.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-12, 09:18 AM  
Rhonda

I just bit the bullet and ordered the combo 1-2 pack. I shouldn't have but the times are in my timeframe for yoga, since I do it in the evenings after work and before dinner. 30-40 minutes is about my limit for yoga.

Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-12, 09:25 AM  
Brick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
Are these power yoga?
Basically, I think you could call it power yoga, but DDP has added components like Dynamic Resistance that set it apart from any other power yoga you might be familiar with. The workouts are unique.

Hope that helps!
Brick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-12, 10:11 AM  
Cassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I'm awaiting tigerbaby and Cassy's reviews since I know their taste!

I did the instruction video yesterday and have to say I really liked it. I'm definitely more of a karate, kickboxing girl and some of the moves reminded me of a MMA yoga if there was such a thing. Especially the last 2-3 moves with the slow curls, punches, etc. So I'm sold.

So I'm going to order vol 2 today.
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-12, 10:24 AM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

This looks interesting. How much are the packages? I couldn't see any prices on the web page.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ddp yoga, diamond dallas page, yrg yoga