Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dream Body users and veterans I need your opinion (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=208519)

SimplyGlowing 02-02-15 08:04 PM

Dream Body users and veterans I need your opinion

I am sorry if this has been asked before. I searched and couldn't really get the answers I need . So I want to start Dream Body rotation, planning to incorporate a day of pure cardio in between the workouts . However out of the whole set ( I have the first one ) I can only tolerate fusion with Darby and semi tolerate tabata and toning and fusion with Brooke . Honestly Darby is the only one out of instructors who doesn't make me want to pull my hair . It's not the challenge which I'm fine with .. It's presentation . They are so frantically rushing through the moves and sound so out of breath I seriously can not stand it . I tried lowering the sound but after completing each workout once or twice I can't bring myself to doing barre or the kickboxing one . The one that I truly love and click with is fusion mix with Darby . So my question is if I rotate just that one and say tabata with cardio do you think it would give me similar results to those achieved by rotating them all ? I'm looking to slim my thighs and inner thighs a bit , mostly love handles and midsection. I love how challenging they are but wish I could love all of the workouts :(
Any input would be greatly appreciated !

momofcha 02-02-15 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplyGlowing (Post 2496428)
I am sorry if this has been asked before. I searched and couldn't really get the answers I need . So I want to start Dream Body rotation, planning to incorporate a day of pure cardio in between the workouts . However out of the whole set ( I have the first one ) I can only tolerate fusion with Darby and semi tolerate tabata and toning and fusion with Brooke . Honestly Darby is the only one out of instructors who doesn't make me want to pull my hair . It's not the challenge which I'm fine with .. It's presentation . They are so frantically rushing through the moves and sound so out of breath I seriously can not stand it . I tried lowering the sound but after completing each workout once or twice I can't bring myself to doing barre or the kickboxing one . The one that I truly love and click with is fusion mix with Darby . So my question is if I rotate just that one and say tabata with cardio do you think it would give me similar results to those achieved by rotating them all ? I'm looking to slim my thighs and inner thighs a bit , mostly love handles and midsection. I love how challenging they are but wish I could love all of the workouts :(
Any input would be greatly appreciated !

Do the ones you love & forget the others. Yes I think you will still get results.

eannem 02-03-15 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shammy902 (Post 2496453)
Do the ones you love & forget the others. Yes I think you will still get results.

I agree with this. I really like fusion and fusion mix from that set and cannot get into the others. Great inner thigh work in both. When I do these on a regular basis I see it in my legs for sure.

violingal3 02-03-15 06:08 AM

Words of wisdom from Sue! I think Darby's workout covers all of the bases and you're not missing something magical by skipping the other workouts. Do what you enjoy consistently and you'll be happy with the results!

SimplyGlowing 02-03-15 08:45 AM

Thank you so much for replies ! I'm going to give it a go :)

thaispice 02-03-15 04:08 PM

Chiming in late on this -- you should definitely get results because Fusion Mix with Darby is IMHO the hardest workout in the whole set!

rad 02-08-15 02:30 AM

There was talk of their new set?
Has it been released yet?