Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rave Loving ZCut and ZWow (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=190681)

Sancho 03-08-13 08:52 AM

Loving ZCut and ZWow

Just have to post a shout out for Zuzka's ZCut Dvds and ZWow online workouts. I've been doing one workout a day as a pre-exhaust before other workouts and I am really, really enjoying them. It's given me a new enthusiasm for exercising.

For awhile I said I was going to try her workouts and never did. The DVDs finally motivated me to do it. I am so glad I did. I never thought 10 minutes could be so challenging.

And the best part is . . . the ZWow workouts are free on her website and Youtube.

www.zuzkalight.com

isebelleg44 03-08-13 09:23 AM

I love ZCUT!:) I need to get off my lazy butt and figure out a way to do ZWOW, that works for me.

Sancho 03-08-13 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isebelleg44 (Post 2197351)
I love ZCUT!:) I need to get off my lazy butt and figure out a way to do ZWOW, that works for me.

It was easier for me than I thought it would be. I just needed to get an HDMI cable from Radio Shack ($10). I connect my computer to the TV with it. I hope it is just as easy for you. It's a new free workout every week. Plus, there's a library of over 50 workouts that I haven't tried yet.

pricek 03-08-13 09:41 AM

I previewed my ZCut set and got scared! I have been too afraid to try them! Lol! I have a snow day today, so maybe I'll give them a try.:eek:

isebelleg44 03-08-13 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sancho (Post 2197360)
It was easier for me than I thought it would be. I just needed to get an HDMI cable from Radio Shack ($10). I connect my computer to the TV with it. I hope it is just as easy for you. It's a new free workout every week. Plus, there's a library of over 50 workouts that I haven't tried yet.

Thanks, but my workout tv is pretty ancient, so I am not sure that would work. I really should just suck it up and buy a new internet ready tv. Workouts are going in that direction and I would probably save money in the long run.

LindaL 03-08-13 01:08 PM

Sancho - what are you following the Z-workouts with? Are you doing a specific rotation? Thanks

isebelleg44 03-08-13 03:39 PM

I just realized that I can play these, using my downstairs blu ray player. Unfortunately it is not in my workout room.

rriggs 03-08-13 04:06 PM

I am loving Zcuts also! Such great, intense, quick workouts and I love Zuzana's demeanor and she of course looks amazing!! I am not really using them as a rotation. I am still on a TA rotation of Continuity, so I just substitute Zcuts for my cardio on some days. You cannot go wrong with this set! :D

bee 03-08-13 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sancho (Post 2197327)
Just have to post a shout out for Zuzka's ZCut Dvds and ZWow online workouts. I've been doing one workout a day as a pre-exhaust before other workouts and I am really, really enjoying them. It's given me a new enthusiasm for exercising.

For awhile I said I was going to try her workouts and never did. The DVDs finally motivated me to do it. I am so glad I did. I never thought 10 minutes could be so challenging.

And the best part is . . . the ZWow workouts are free on her website and Youtube.

www.zuzkalight.com

Sancho, do you do her warm-up, then? Since you say "10 minutes", but also say you're doing it before other workouts, I couldn't tell.

workoutgal7 03-08-13 06:14 PM

Where are you guys buying this??