Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Come and Join the 2020 VF New Year's 24 Hour Fitness Marathon! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=227506)

FitBoop 12-21-19 12:32 AM

Come and Join the 2020 VF New Year's 24 Hour Fitness Marathon!

It's hard to believe how fast 2019 has flown! For the past 18 years, we've been doing a 24 hour exercise marathon on New Year's Day. It's a fun way to bring in the New Year. Everyone chooses a one-hour time slot (or more), does a workout, and then posts what they did afterwards. Since we have people in all time zones, there is always someone somewhere in the world doing a workout.

Who would like to participate? Which time slot(s) would you like?

I'll post a schedule below in EST (since that's the time zone in which VF is based), and hopefully, we'll be able to fill the full 24 hours. Please let me know your time zone or check here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

We will begin at midnight, Tuesday, December 31st and go all through Wednesday, January 1, 2020.

Please feel free to PM me or post whichever time slot(s) you would like to take. It's fine to share time slots, so please take any time that works for you. (You can also take more than one time slot.)

We need VFers from all over the world to participate!

Please pick a time slot that works for you, and after you work out, please post on this thread and tell us what you did.

Here is the schedule:

NEW YEAR's VF 24-Hour Exercise Marathon Schedule, January 1st, 2020 (Wednesday) EST (Eastern Standard Time) :

12 midnight: rhbrand

1 a.m.: KarenJo

2 a.m.: fanofladyvols; Softshoe

3 a.m.: bex

4 a.m.: difit; IceQueen07

5 a.m.: bubbles76

6 a.m.: Usia

7 a.m.: owltx; T2B; cam522

8 a.m.: Dontmindthemess; Kathy G; Luv2WO

9 a.m.: Floren; Joni O; athompson10

10 a.m.: firmaniac; Garrie A; horusosiris

11 a.m.: clerkin11; tytbody; Vantreesta

12 noon: Lucky Star

1 p.m.: Pat58; soulflower

2 p.m.: LoveVA

3 p.m.: nyskier

4 p.m.: Karla25

5 p.m.: txhsmom

6 p.m.: Ann1964

7 p.m.: Izzy ; Erica

8 p.m.: fitboop

9 p.m.: zraipel

10 p.m.: Pam

11 p.m.: cjayd

Have fun!

See you on New Year's Day!

P.S. Please post your New Year's Day workouts on this thread after you finish them!

Vantreesta 12-21-19 12:42 AM

Yay, I've been watching for this thread! I definitely want to participate again but no idea yet what our plans are for NY Day so I'll be back later to choose a time. I love being a part of this tradition. Thanks, FitBoop!

FitBoop 12-21-19 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vantreesta (Post 2852314)
Yay, I've been watching for this thread! I definitely want to participate again but no idea yet what our plans are for NY Day so I'll be back later to choose a time. I love being a part of this tradition. Thanks, FitBoop!

I usually wait until closer to New Year's to post this thread, but people have been PM'ing me, so I figured I'd post now :).

Glad you will be joining in again!

owltx 12-21-19 07:03 AM

Thanks for. Pulling this together FitBoop! I look forward to it every year - great way to ring in the new year!

7 am for me, thanks.

T2B 12-21-19 07:38 AM

7am (6am CST) for me too! :)

Doesn’t it feel like this year has flown by?

Thank you for putting this together again! :D

Pat58 12-21-19 08:07 AM

Thank you! Can I please have 1:00 p.m.?

Dontmindthemess 12-21-19 09:54 AM

I’ll take 8 am. I can’t believe we’re headed into a new decade!!

Jane

txhsmom 12-21-19 09:59 AM

5 PM for me please.

Carol

cam522 12-21-19 10:39 AM

I'd like the 7am slot - I'm going to do another round of BJ Gaddour's MetaShred, I absolutely LOVE it!!

…. Cheryl

Floren 12-21-19 10:51 AM

Wow, this year went so fast!! Thanks for organizing this again. I'll take a 9 am slot. Happy holidays!!