Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   DeltaFit Phase 3 (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=186727)

isebelleg44 11-19-12 05:11 PM

DeltaFit Phase 3

Is anyone still doing these workouts? I have never done the phase 3 workouts and was curious about them. Also how was the ultimate body weight workout? Thanks!

Darisa 11-19-12 06:32 PM

I started Phase 3 yesterday. It's the same concept as the other phases, kinda of sorta. Yesterday's workout was 3 move combo and we did 3 moves, 30 seconds each, 15 sec rest between each move and then resting for 1 minute after. 10 cycles. the 3 moves where for the same body part, ie legs, core etc.

I lost 13 lbs on the first 2 phases and I'm hoping to lose 7 more on this phase. I don't do his cardio workouts except the kellebell cardio so I can't comment on those.

hedygs 11-19-12 06:33 PM

Good job Darisa!

isebelleg44 11-19-12 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darisa (Post 2133602)
I started Phase 3 yesterday. It's the same concept as the other phases, kinda of sorta. Yesterday's workout was 3 move combo and we did 3 moves, 30 seconds each, 15 sec rest between each move and then resting for 1 minute after. 10 cycles. the 3 moves where for the same body part, ie legs, core etc.

I lost 13 lbs on the first 2 phases and I'm hoping to lose 7 more on this phase. I don't do his cardio workouts except the kellebell cardio so I can't comment on those.

That's fantastic!:)

Besides not doing the cardio workouts, did you follow the rotation?

Darisa 11-19-12 07:16 PM

Thank you both!

I did (do) the 3 main workouts of each phase weekly for 4 weeks. I do 30 min cardios the other days. I used to do Pump or equivalent 3 times a week plus 20 min of cardio before, and 3 days of 45-60 minutes of pure cardio before starting Deltafit. So I'm def. doing less than before.

mizach 11-19-12 08:29 PM

Congratulations Darisa! :heart::music:

Darisa 11-20-12 10:52 AM

Thanks! Are you still doing the workouts along with your runs? I'm gonna add more cardio to this phase since the Season of Gain is upon us. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizach (Post 2133663)
Congratulations Darisa! :heart::music:

debbied 11-20-12 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darisa (Post 2133602)

Wow, I would love your results:sun: Congrats!

I'm on Phase III now and for all those people who were complaining about the rests being too long in Phase I, c'mon and join me;)

Ann1964 11-20-12 01:58 PM

wow now I want to do these more often. I do like them. Congratulations on your weight loss.

cecififi 12-08-12 10:48 AM

My DH and I are doing this together. We are both on week 2 of phase 1. I like the rest periods and relish them because I tend to do these workouts as add on's. He is very funny. I didn't realize this instructor was the same guy who did the youtube video "**** women say to personal trainers" :D. I can't wait to move to the next phase but I saw results around my tummy really quick. I am really liking this set. You get a lot of bang for your buck here.