Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Any more fantastic/continued results with Dream Body series? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=190751)

Wendy G 03-10-13 02:32 PM

Any more fantastic/continued results with Dream Body series?

I'm almost ready to bite the bullet and buy the Dream Body series from Mary, but was hoping to hear from those with great results from these DVDs to help push me over the edge.

Sue and Leann, you were the first to talk about how much you loved these/saw results! Are you still using these and getting even more ripped? :p

Everyone who has used these, please chime in!!!!

edensmom 03-10-13 02:47 PM

I am using them along with Tonique BTM and Hipcentric, with an occasional random workout thrown in.

In the past few weeks I dropped about 5-6 lbs. I didn't really have weight to lose. To be totally honest I also gave up coffee and diet soda completely in this time frame. I was only drinking one cup coffee per day +unsweetened almond milk and stevia, and a diet Dr Pepper every couple days, so I don't think eliminating them should make such a big difference. Still, I have read that these substances can cause weight gain so thought it worth mentioning.

I was already fit looking BUT my thighs are showing nice definition down the sides. VERY pleasing! Another thing is my feet are now stronger and more graceful. When moving through ballet positions I was previously not able to have such a strong point or transition as quickly and crisply. Hope that makes sense! I am happy with it anyway.

The workouts are fun and challenging.

Wendy G 03-10-13 05:41 PM

Thanks for sharing! I don't have Tonique BTM, but I do have her premier workout which I might also use. It didn't click for me when I first got it, but I may have to pull it out again! :-)

Snuckles 03-11-13 03:21 PM

Anybody . . . I'm interested in knowing that others are still enjoying this system.

furmomof6 03-11-13 04:07 PM

I'm still enjoying the workouts but haven't been doing them consistently enough (1-2 per week) to speak of results specific to just them. They're a bit advanced for me so I don't want to overdue it. I need to clean up my diet as well to see anything visible anyway!! :o

violingal3 03-11-13 04:16 PM

I posted recently on the long DB thread with my results, and after another week of these I am seeing continued progress. I love that you can see changes so quickly with these. I really look forward to working out each morning, these are hard but totally addictive!

momofcha 03-11-13 04:30 PM

I am still using & my legs/butt look awesome. I'm struggling with my midsection - I always have. I'm also in peri menopause so that's not helping. I'm working on the hand to mouth workout - but I still use these & love. Did Barre this weekend.

They are finally getting a little more do-able. I'm still modifying, but I don't think as much. I am alternating with tonique & still love to do them.

Snuckles 03-11-13 05:22 PM

Sue, I was hoping that these would help a lot with the midsection. There are so many plank style moves as well as ab exercises.

momofcha 03-11-13 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuckles (Post 2198850)
Sue, I was hoping that these would help a lot with the midsection. There are so many plank style moves as well as ab exercises.

Yep, me too

atticus 03-11-13 06:58 PM

Can’t comment on results yet because I haven't done them enough, but I can say I have serious DOMs in my core from doing the Fusion with Brooke workout yesterday, even though I modified quite a bit. :o
These workouts are great fun! :music: