Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rave KCM/CS results (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=225783)

anjabear 05-01-19 09:07 AM

KCM/CS results

Hi everyone,

I want to share some results I've had as I love to read about other peoples results.

For three months I did KCM and CS and dog walks.
For the first month I used KCM Your Best Body 3 days per week, alternating the main two workouts. I also did CS season 7 for 5-7 days per week.

The next month I used KCM Weights 3 days per week, alternating the main two workouts. I also did CS season 8 for 5-7 days per week.

The third month I did KCM Strength and Stamina 3 days per week again alternating the two main workouts. I used CS season 9 for 5-7 days per week.

I walked the dog every day about 2 miles. I also occasionally did other small workouts.

results:
down 1.5#
down 1/2% body fat
down 1/2" bust
down 1" waist
down 1/2" below navel
down 1/4" hips
down 1/2" inner thighs
down 1/2" calves

I then stopped KCM but not CS I did season 10 workouts throughout April. I also started a personal Push-up-Pull-up workout loosely based on the 100 push-ups challenge. I used my fit tower to work the pull aspect so not a pull-up for real per say; I am not strong enough yet for that.
My push-ups are military 90 degree bend in the elbow variety. I am still using my step and one riser though. I am working it down until I can do them on the floor. It's a process.
Yesterday I started my new rotation using Lauren Brooks Lean and Luscious (L&L) and Sexy Strength workouts.
I am still doing my push-up workout; I did those first. Then I did L&L. I also walk/ran my dog first.
Here's the GREAT result (IMHO), I was able to use a 20# kettlebell throughout the entire workout! And I went really deep in the squat and lunge moves!
I am so excited about the true strength and flexibility I have gotten!
Thank you Classical Stretch/Miranda and KCM!

(for reference I have an artificial right hip but am able to move like it's real, a left hip with no cartilage in places (this is the side that gives me trouble) and I'm 57yo)

I have to say I believe I will always include CS in my life. It has made such a huge improvement to my flexibility. And anyone out there that thinks it's easy just know one can build muscles and strength with it not just flexibility. If I could only do one workout genre it would be Essentrics.

slockhart 05-01-19 09:26 AM

That is awesome! Thank you for sharing, I love hearing about results too :sun:

Pat58 05-01-19 09:28 AM

Congratulations on your hard work and success! Thank you for sharing, success stories always lift my heart.

Demeris 05-01-19 10:22 AM

Wow. Thank you. This is inspiring!

Dorothy J 05-01-19 03:25 PM

Wow, great job! Thanks for sharing.

Karen Beckwith 05-01-19 04:03 PM

Wow - good job! Very inspiring!

CharM 05-01-19 09:38 PM

Congrats on your results!

Quote:

(for reference I have an artificial right hip but am able to move like it's real, a left hip with no cartilage in places (this is the side that gives me trouble) and I'm 57yo)
damn, woman, I'm impressed by what you can do :sun:

Lucky Star 05-01-19 10:11 PM

Yay, you did great Julia and slimmed all over!

lizh 05-01-19 11:43 PM

Nice results! and congrats to you for doing the work!

donnamp 05-02-19 05:49 AM

Great to hear, Julia! I agree that CS/Essentrics is more than "feel good" stretching, it definitely strengthens the body, too.

I may have to copycat you and give your rotation template a try!

Donna