Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dreambody is as hard as Insanity (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=193732)

daisyfit 06-16-13 07:07 AM

Dreambody is as hard as Insanity

I've finished the rotation of Asylum, Asylum2 and Insanity and decided to do Dreambody workouts until Focus T25 workouts are available. Wow they're tougher than Insanity. Will it be possible to get results from them in the next few weeks?

mchelle81 06-16-13 08:13 AM

I haven't done any of those insanity workouts I'm doing dream body at the moment, not a specific rotation but its nice to know you think they are harder than insanity

LeanneM 06-16-13 08:48 AM

When I was doing them + Tonique when they first came out, I was getting results right away. All of my problem areas slimmed up right away. I think you'll really like them! :sun:

Fitstick 06-16-13 09:37 AM

I did Darby's Fusion workout yesterday and it was grueling!

mchelle81 06-16-13 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitstick (Post 2245183)
I did Darby's Fusion workout yesterday and it was grueling!

I did that Friday and this morning I love that one

ebianco 06-16-13 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisyfit (Post 2245129)
I've finished the rotation of Asylum, Asylum2 and Insanity and decided to do Dreambody workouts until Focus T25 workouts are available. Wow they're tougher than Insanity. Will it be possible to get results from them in the next few weeks?

Really? This is interesting feedback! I haven't done too much DB (just the original workout once, and the first part of Bikini Bootcamp today - starting a rotation on Monday) but think they are going to be "doable" for me (albeit VERY challenging), but I always considered Insanity/Asylums to be a little beyond my fitness level. I do a number of advanced workouts but am still intimidated by Insanity/Asylums.

If I have the endurance to do the Dream Body workouts, should I reconsider the Insanity/Asylums?

I am also awaiting the Focus T25 series :sun:

cataddict 06-16-13 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebianco (Post 2245417)
Really? This is interesting feedback! I haven't done too much DB (just the original workout once, and the first part of Bikini Bootcamp today - starting a rotation on Monday) but think they are going to be "doable" for me (albeit VERY challenging), but I always considered Insanity/Asylums to be a little beyond my fitness level. I do a number of advanced workouts but am still intimidated by Insanity/Asylums.

If I have the endurance to do the Dream Body workouts, should I reconsider the Insanity/Asylums?

I am also awaiting the Focus T25 series :sun:

I think you will have a better idea about Dream Body once you have done Fusion Mix and Tabata and Toning. They are much harder than the others, at least IMHO. I think the style of Insanity is different from Dream Body.

zraipel 06-16-13 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeanneM (Post 2245160)
When I was doing them + Tonique when they first came out, I was getting results right away. All of my problem areas slimmed up right away. I think you'll really like them! :sun:

Hi Leanne :) Could you post the rotation (or a link to it if you have already posted it elsewhere) that you were using with Tonique & DreamBody?

Thank you!

LeanneM 06-16-13 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zraipel (Post 2245460)
Hi Leanne :) Could you post the rotation (or a link to it if you have already posted it elsewhere) that you were using with Tonique & DreamBody?

Thank you!

Hi Stephanie,

I was doing this as my rotation:

--Dream Body workout 1 -- Fusion Mix
--DB workout 2 -- Tabata and Toning
--Tonique BTM workout 1.1
--DB workout 3 -- Barre
--DB workout 4 -- Bikini Bootcamp
--Tonique BTM workout 1.2
--1 or 2 days off
--DB workout 5 -- Fusion

Then I repeated it for another ten days. My inner thighs were looking really good (I had lines on them), and my abs and triceps were also toning up. I stopped doing this rotation to start up Glutecentric and because I was worried about getting burnt out on DB, but I'm going to start using them again when the new cardio set comes out. (I just started a JNL Fusion rotation, so I'll be doing that in the meantime. I feel like Glutecentric made me put on weight and lose some of the definition I had from DB and Tonique. :confused:)

Even though Darby from DB has said to do cardio in between days, I found that I could do some of them on back-to-back days since I wasn't lifting too heavy.

Hope that helps! :)

zraipel 06-16-13 10:07 PM

That does help, thank you for replying! That sounds like a good way to break up DB & Tonique without overdoing either one.

I think the new DB series looks good, so next will be figuring out how to work that into the rotation. It never ends, does it? ;)