Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Suzanne Bowen...Questions (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=222934)

TinaT 04-12-18 12:57 PM

Suzanne Bowen...Questions
 
I owned her complete series and then traded it away. (stupid) I think I was overwhelmed by not knowing her routines well and having so many choices all at once. IF you could only choose 1 or 2 of her titles, which would they be and why?

I really like her personality and demeanor. I think I want her back in my weekly regiment. Today I wasn't feeling like cardio or weights, but wanted to do something and she came to mind. I thought I had one of her dvds still on my shelf... only to find, I didn't. :(

Thanks for the help! :sun:

monterey vidiot 04-12-18 01:38 PM

My 2 faves: Barre Amped Bounce and Flat Belly Barre. They are reasonable in length, and the seesaw move, which seems easy and is fun, really lifts the backside.

TinaT 04-12-18 03:18 PM

I wish I had a rebounder. I would definitely get bounce. ;)

Tugger31 04-12-18 03:38 PM

My favorite is BarreAmped Bootcamp because it has a bit of a cardio effect. It's a bit long so I do the abs on a separate day to shorten it.

Joni O 04-12-18 04:41 PM

I have to ask (since I thought about this ages ago) - does anyone else think Suzanne Bowen looks like Meghan Markle? :)

cjayd 04-12-18 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monterey vidiot (Post 2769110)
My 2 faves: Barre Amped Bounce and Flat Belly Barre. They are reasonable in length, and the seesaw move, which seems easy and is fun, really lifts the backside.

Cynthia, I remember you mentioning these two before. I can't for the life of me find Flat Belly Barre anywhere. I only find Flat Belly Blast by Ellen Barrett. Is this an obscure OOP workout or am I just dense? TIA.

Carla

Donna D 04-12-18 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjayd (Post 2769137)
Cynthia, I remember you mentioning these two before. I can't for the life of me find Flat Belly Barre anywhere. I only find Flat Belly Blast by Ellen Barrett. Is this an obscure OOP workout or am I just dense? TIA.

Carla

I think Flat Belly Barre is the Prevention release

https://secure.prevention.com/offer/...keycode=261766

MomOf2Gremlins 04-12-18 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monterey vidiot (Post 2769110)
My 2 faves: Barre Amped Bounce and Flat Belly Barre. They are reasonable in length, and the seesaw move, which seems easy and is fun, really lifts the backside.

^ This! :)

violingal3 04-12-18 07:21 PM

Are there ever any good deals on Flat Belly Barre through Rodale? I love Bounce and I've always had my eye on this one.

CharM 04-12-18 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by violingal3 (Post 2769154)
Are there ever any good deals on Flat Belly Barre through Rodale? I love Bounce and I've always had my eye on this one.

CUSTOMER25 still works for 25% off ($14.96 + $3.95 shipping = $18.91, sales tax may apply) I'm going to wait, maybe a better deal will come along


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness