Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   KCM Two New DVDs coming (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=225831)

Rhonda 05-08-19 06:25 AM

KCM Two New DVDs coming

I can't believe noone has posted this but here is info regarding KCM's two new DVDs. she plans on filming in June

DVD #1 is called "Cardio Sculpt Overload" : The overload is optional and refers to the use of a weighted vest and the super light DBs. The equipment needed is a single pair of challenging DBs. The format consists of intervals of hi-energy low impact moves (weighted vest), lower body sculpting (weighted vest), boxing drills (weighted vest and super light DBs), and compound moves with heavier DBs (and weighted vest). I love this format. I have been teaching it for a while in class and it packs a punch every time.

DVD #2 is called "Strong & Lean". Workout 1 is total body strength using a weighted bar, a pair of heavy DBs and Tubing. This is a solid workout for sure that is the opposite of boring and is over before you know it!!! Workout 2 is a kickboxing . This cardio session is upbeat, effective and a sure-to-be favorite in your collection of workouts.

bubbles76 05-08-19 06:42 AM

Thanks for posting! I wasn't aware of these.

owltx 05-08-19 07:43 AM

Thanks for posting! I didn't know about these either. I didn't love her last two DVDs as much as some of her others. I am really intrigued by these though. I love both of her Lean Body Circuits and Circuit burn and the format of DVD #1 sounds very similar to that. IMHO, she is in her element (or maybe I should say she is in my element?) when she is mixing boxing drills with compound moves. And then DVD #2 says a weighted bar - do we think that means like a body bar? Because i would be super psyched about some moves from her using a body bar!

Lori_Michigan 05-08-19 08:06 AM

Agreed -- thanks for posting since I had no idea about them! Was it on facebook or twitter? I'm not on either. I wish she would just send out an email with info instead!

Not thrilled with a weighted vest and weighted bar tho...

laurajhawk 05-08-19 08:30 AM

I have a weighted vest that I'm not using ... so I'm interested in that one!

Rhonda 05-08-19 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan (Post 2821680)
Agreed -- thanks for posting since I had no idea about them! Was it on facebook or twitter? I'm not on either. I wish she would just send out an email with info instead!

Not thrilled with a weighted vest and weighted bar tho...

Hi Lori,

Yes it was on Facebook.

manleym 05-08-19 10:40 AM

Thanks for posting! Had no idea. These will be interesting. I don't have a weighted vest or bar so I'll have to view the clips first.

Calistro 05-08-19 03:16 PM

I should not have opened this thread:eek: more buying.

I did not love the last two workouts either , so much so that I have not even tried them. The music grated on my nerves when I previewed which put me off them.

I may have to restrain myself and not purchase these.

marki64 05-08-19 07:45 PM

Yes, she really picks lousy music. Some people aren't music people, and I think Kelly falls into that category.

I think I am good with the workouts I have. I just got rid of Lean Body Circuits. I wanted to like it, but didn't. I wait until my library gets them, but they didn't get her last 2 so, I don't know. Sounds like I'm not missing out.

tiffanywu 05-08-19 11:28 PM

I'm just glad that KCM and Cathe are still putting out great strength training workouts (upper body splits are my fave given my current circumstances but I can't wait to get back to doing circuit/PHA/AWT style workouts soon... just got to take care of my knees first) so I'm delighted to hear about their new stuff coming out on DVD :D