Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What's everyone streaming? Is it even worth it? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=225662)

upperwside 04-14-19 08:57 PM

What's everyone streaming? Is it even worth it?

I'm trying the 30 day free trial of Forte. I've only viewed the workouts.. But will try Ripped and a Barre one tomorrow. Like what I see so far. 99$ for the year. Not sure I'll subscribe, anyone tried it??

I just paused LEKfit.. I do enjoy the workouts.. But needed a change. I do not like yoga, and her sculpt classes have lots of plank\downward dog like moves, and I modify them. I love the bounce!! I will go back in the future. I don't mind the $20 US a month even when only doing it once a week, live classes in Toronto are $40 a class for most boutique studios like Barry's boot camp etc.. So not a bad deal.

My Cathe subscription just ended. I will sign up again in a few months. I have been neglecting my Cathe DVDs and want to use them again. I love Cathe live.. But taking a little break.

I have beachbody on demand.. But haven't used it in many moons. .. I will not renew.

I'm mostly only doing Hamelin D'abell's workouts the past few months and am happy with my results and how I feel doing them. I will toss in something else once a week just to have a change.

Anyone doing any fun streaming.. Anything new and fun? There is so much great free content on YouTube.. That I'm sure streaming is maybe not even necessary. Since I'm mostly doing Hamelin.. And only toss in something else once a week.. I may take a break from all streaming.

olala 04-14-19 10:48 PM

BBS Body by Simone is the best streaming workouts apps I ever used. You will get live workouts 2-x in a week, plus you have archive with about 40 live workouts from her class, in addition, you can customize HIIT, Core, Trampoline, Butt, Arms segments to make your own workout.
Also, the meal plan is awesome.
It is not her BSS TV site, it is a total different apps. Can't be used on a computer.

Carol K 04-15-19 05:52 AM

I only stream BeMax workouts from FitFusion. They are part of my regular routine, so it's worth it.

horsemom2 04-15-19 09:34 AM

Wow

WalkingOnlineWorkouts is the only subscription I use regularly
https://walkingonlineworkouts.vhx.tv/browse

It has everything I need:
great music, scenery, variety of moves.

I can tweak its intensity, up or down
and even do them on a bungee or chair

The only way I can choose something else is to pause my subscription

Barb S

Kathy G 04-15-19 11:58 AM

I have the following subscriptions:

1) Cathe Live (will always renew)
2) Beachbody On Demand (will also keep renewing)
3) Les Mills On Demand (I use this sporadically but hate to stop in case I want a change!)

I had Daily Burn for a while and may resubcribe again next year.

Honeydew 04-15-19 12:23 PM

I really like Modelfit and am thinking of subscribing since the price dropped to $9.99/month. They put up 2 new workouts per week and have a schedule that they change twice a month.

kathym 04-15-19 12:55 PM

I use:
1) AloMoves for yoga/barre. Probably my favorite as they have Dylan that incorporates anatomy trains type movements. Also really like several others. There are enough that I get good workouts with different types of movement.
2) I still subscribe to Beachbody but they are more frenzied. Movements are quicker and less controlled than I like for weight and movement. I do like their yoga because many of the instructors are from udaya.
3) I subscribe to Les Mills for dance, kickboxing, weight work as they move in a more controlled manner and have great music. Not sure if I need it every month though.
4) I subscribed to udaya and will probably do so off and on as I like many of their instructors.

rhbrand 04-15-19 01:29 PM

Right now, only Cathe on Demand and Beachbody on Demand.

But I'm thinking of signing up for something new. Maybe Les Mills or something totally different than what I usually do.

IceQueen07 04-15-19 02:28 PM

Right now only using Kelly Coffey Meyers and Studio Sweat on Demand, I just let my Beachbody go at renewal and don't really see anything coming up that interests me and probably won't renew SSOD either. I am thinking about PBL again or maybe Les Mills for something different.

JackieB 04-15-19 02:45 PM

I'm using Essentrics and Ellen Barrett regularly. I bought the Gaia membership and really do need to use it.