Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Request the Wealth - April 2018 (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=222830)

cjayd 04-11-18 08:14 PM

Looking for Jennifer Gianni Fusion Pilates Triple Threat, Erich Schiffman Live 2 (would be interested in 1 but inversions are above my ability at the moment) Adrienne Reed's Power Yoga Season 1 (any but disc 1), Yoga in the Garden of Serenity. Well, I can dream, right?!

Also Powerstrike VHS Kicks Only, Impact or Choreography 1, 2 or 4.

PM me if we can work anything out. Thanks!

Carla

yogapam 04-11-18 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toaster (Post 2768215)
Hoping that someone has decided Erich Schiffmann's Padmasana (Lotus) is too tough for them and would like to send it to me! :)

I'm pretty sure I have this one, will check. Lotus is out for me since I sprained & broke my right ankle.

moonbeam31 04-11-18 10:48 PM

Looking for:

Tracy Campoli Mat and More DVD-R 2007

Denise Austin Fit in a Flash

Tone it Up Beach Babe 3

Self Trim & Tone Fast- Kimberly Spreen
Self-Dance Your Way Slim- Kimberly Spreen

toaster 04-12-18 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogapam (Post 2769037)
I'm pretty sure I have this one, will check. Lotus is put for me since I sprained & broke my right ankle.

Aww, Pam, thanks! I had a digital version that got lost due to device issues. :( I really liked that it had a lot of hip opener and prep work (even though actual lotus may not be in the cards for me either).

yogapam 04-15-18 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toaster (Post 2769060)
Aww, Pam, thanks! I had a digital version that got lost due to device issues. :( I really liked that it had a lot of hip opener and prep work (even though actual lotus may not be in the cards for me either).

Found it, sent you a PM. :)

Erica H. 04-15-18 12:01 PM

Looking for easier cardio workouts and workouts using light weights (under fifteen pounds) for when I am recovering from surgery. Thanks!

Erica

yogapam 04-15-18 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erica H. (Post 2769506)
Looking for easier cardio workouts and workouts using light weights (under fifteen pounds) for when I am recovering from surgery. Thanks!

Erica

Hi Erica! Do you have any Leslie Sansone's DVDs? I'd be happy to gift you several that I'm not using. PM me if you're interested.

bzar 04-16-18 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheyenne Shaw (Post 2767619)
If anyone has The Firm Parts Lower Body Scultping DVD with Kathy Derry (formerly Floor Legs) I would love it, would be willing to pay

me too - i am also willing to pay. i wish FF would consider offering this again, being that they had announced re-issuing some of the titles.

Lucky Star 04-16-18 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheyenne Shaw (Post 2767619)
If anyone has The Firm Parts Lower Body Scultping DVD with Kathy Derry (formerly Floor Legs) I would love it, would be willing to pay

Quote:

Originally Posted by bzar (Post 2769603)
me too - i am also willing to pay. i wish FF would consider offering this again, being that they had announced re-issuing some of the titles.

I ended up buying an overpriced still-sealed one on Amazon. Which I was ok with because I hardly ever buy DVDs any more. But I got lucky, finding *any* for sale is rare right now.

Joni O 04-16-18 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky Star (Post 2769604)
I ended up buying an overpriced still-sealed one on Amazon. Which I was ok with because I hardly ever buy DVDs any more. But I got lucky, finding *any* for sale is rare right now.

This reminds me of years ago when I paid $100+ each for Ballroom Aerobics and Cardio Step mix because they were OOP and, for some reason, I had to have them (again). I ended up giving CSM away and I think I still have BA around here somewhere. :D. The things vidiots do ...