Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anyone Try Kinetic Flix? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=147742)

Rynsha77 04-16-10 06:25 PM

Anyone Try Kinetic Flix?

I stumbled on the site here doing a Google search. I did some research and it used to be called Flickety Fit and didn't have many fans here. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it recently or if its gotten any better. They seem to have some newer DVD's (like Tonique) for rent. I'm trying not to randomly buy stuff so I was just wonder if its worth my money.
Thanks

amoodygirl 04-16-10 06:44 PM

I've been a member off and on and. since the new owners have taken over, have gotten great service. (I think the previous owner had taken ill and didn't keep up with the business). They carry a lot of items that Netflix doesn't. Nice people to deal with - very friendly, quick to answer emails.

Diane

radavis77 04-16-10 08:58 PM

I've been a member for the past couple of months. Great selection and great customer service. The only drawback comes down to where you live. They are based out of Montana, so if you live further away it can take up to 1.5 weeks to send a DVD back and get a new one. On the whole it's a great value and I'm happy with their service.

kelsey211 04-17-10 09:48 AM

I love Kinetic Flix! Their service is excellent and they are very responsive to any problems that may arise. They have a very nice selection of DVDs now and they may even add on titles upon request. (In the past, they had made some purchases based on my suggestions/requests). They seem to buy all the new Cathes and Beach Body sets. I think they even lurk on VF. I told them about VF last summer and after that they starting adding on the latest "hot" titles. I love being able to try out a workout before buying. Kinetic Flix has many times saved me from buying expensive duds.

:)

Karen Beckwith 04-17-10 01:41 PM

I agree with everyone else. Since the new owners took over, the service and selection is great. I've tried many of the newer programs/DVD's through them and have saved myself some money in the long run. But, yes, it does take longer for the DVD's to get here and I live in Colorado. I still think it's worth the membership though.

counterclockwise 04-17-10 02:12 PM

Wow, this looks really cool. I had never heard of it, thanks for posting.

Rynsha77 04-17-10 04:07 PM

Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to try them out. That way I can try before I buy rather than the other way around!:D

desertMermaid 07-04-10 03:57 PM

Anyone have a promo code for this company?

Karen Beckwith 07-05-10 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertMermaid (Post 1585698)
Anyone have a promo code for this company?

I've never heard of one. I think it's a small company run by two women in Montana.

desertMermaid 07-05-10 11:34 AM

OK thanks, I was going to sign up but saw a "promo code" field so thought I'd hunt around first.